The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Official Rep Q&A - Here to help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mathsaddict1234
Hi
How many applicants/offers/places are given for accounting at Liverpool?

Hi

This request must go through our Freedom of Information Team; you can contact them on: [email protected]

Best wishes

Sophie
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi,

Would you be able to tell me what Vine Court accommodation is like for allowing guests to stay over night? I'm moving a significant distance away from family and friends and can't seem to find the information on this anywhere :frown:

Thanks!!
Original post by _deenatuco
Hi,

Would you be able to tell me what Vine Court accommodation is like for allowing guests to stay over night? I'm moving a significant distance away from family and friends and can't seem to find the information on this anywhere :frown:

Thanks!!

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. :smile:

The best people to speak to would be our Accommodation Team, who will be happy to help! You can contact them on 0151 795 0319 or email [email protected]

Best wishes

Sophie
Hi!

I already have a confirmed place at Liverpool, but my college has put me forward for a remark that (if it goes well) would make me eligible for the Excellence Scholarship. I just wondered, if I end up with the grade, how would I notify Liverpool of this? (It's possible I won't know the outcome of the remark for another month yet)

Original post by OwlMagic153
Hi!

I already have a confirmed place at Liverpool, but my college has put me forward for a remark that (if it goes well) would make me eligible for the Excellence Scholarship. I just wondered, if I end up with the grade, how would I notify Liverpool of this? (It's possible I won't know the outcome of the remark for another month yet)

Hi there

If your remark comes back and goes up, you will need to make the admissions team aware of this by emailing proof over to them. :smile:

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie
Reply 205
Hey, on the Sport Liverpool Membership Application, what does it mean by "University Department"? Does it mean the part I study in, for example 'Psychology', or something else entirely?
Anyone studying Geography and Oceanography?
Original post by JCal
Hey, on the Sport Liverpool Membership Application, what does it mean by "University Department"? Does it mean the part I study in, for example 'Psychology', or something else entirely?

Hi

I would recommend contacting Sport Liverpool who will be happy to help.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie
Hi there ive still not recieved my time table im doing engineering with a foundation year but ive still not got my time table yet is this normal ?
How long should one expect to hear regarding postgraduate applications once references have been sent?

particularly for the MRes Biomedical Science and Translational Medicine (Cancer)*
Original post by bel al far
Hi there ive still not recieved my time table im doing engineering with a foundation year but ive still not got my time table yet is this normal ?

Hi there

Sorry to hear this! I would recommend getting in touch with Carmel College so that they can look into this for you!

Please call 01744 452 213 or email [email protected]

I hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie
Original post by lilGem
How long should one expect to hear regarding postgraduate applications once references have been sent?

particularly for the MRes Biomedical Science and Translational Medicine (Cancer)*

Hi

The admissions team can take a few weeks to fully assess an application, depending on the volume of applications received at that time.

Once they have made a decision, you will be contacted via email. :smile:

Best wishes

Sophie
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hi

The admissions team can take a few weeks to fully assess an application, depending on the volume of applications received at that time.

Best wishes

Sophie[/QUOT

Is it standard procedure for the University of Liverpool to issue student i.d #s to all its applicants?
[QUOTE="emwanza;67729574"]
Hi

Best wishes

Sophie[/QUOT

Is it standard procedure for the University of Liverpool to issue student i.d #s to all its applicants?

I believe so, yes.
[QUOTE="emwanza;67729574"]
Hi

Best wishes

Sophie[/QUOT

Hi

Yes, it is. You should receive this via email.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie
Reply 215
Is there any society club or activity in UoL that is helpful to the international student who is taking an IELTS test?
I'm fresh in LIC, preparing for a higher IELTS score.
Original post by Jocke
Is there any society club or activity in UoL that is helpful to the international student who is taking an IELTS test?
I'm fresh in LIC, preparing for a higher IELTS score.

Hello!

The English Language Centre offers IELTS preparation, details of which can be found on: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/english-language-centre/activate-english/ielts-preparation/

Hope this helps.

Sophie
Got an offer from the University of Liverpool, 33 IB pts with a 5 in Maths cos it is standard level but also no grade less than 4. Just concerned that if I do not get a 5 in Maths but my course grades prior to the exams show that I was achieving a 5, will they let me in or will I be relegated to the foundation year, despite achieving 33 IB points?
Original post by emwanza
Got an offer from the University of Liverpool, 33 IB pts with a 5 in Maths cos it is standard level but also no grade less than 4. Just concerned that if I do not get a 5 in Maths but my course grades prior to the exams show that I was achieving a 5, will they let me in or will I be relegated to the foundation year, despite achieving 33 IB points?

Hi there

If you have any questions about your offer, please get in touch with the admissions team and they will be happy to advise. :smile: You will have received their contact details via email when you applied.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie
Hi there

If you have any questions about your offer, please get in touch with the admissions team and they will be happy to advise. :smile: You will have received their contact details via email when you applied.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie

Hi Sophie! I wanted to ask does Uni of Liverpool accept re applicants? I decided to take a gap year and resit a few exams externally but i wanted to know do people still get offers from Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending