The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 1
sunshinebee
I visited Lincoln uni yesterday for the HE open day and I really liked the place. I like the fact it's compact but at the same time I'm a little worried it's going to be too small. What do you all think about the size etc?

I'm planning on doing tourism or international tourism. Anyone else doing either of them? Good?

It's not really THAT small, 4 buildings, 1 we don't use a HUGE su and a HUGE library.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
4 buildings? yeah there might be 4 LARGE buildings but some of the smaller ones (bridge house etc) are still used :P (also there's the 3 other campuses)

it doesn't matter how many buildings a uni has, its what you think it can do for you that counts :smile:
Reply 3
Steeps
4 buildings? yeah there might be 4 LARGE buildings but some of the smaller ones (bridge house etc) are still used :P (also there's the 3 other campuses)

it doesn't matter how many buildings a uni has, its what you think it can do for you that counts :smile:

spoken like a true *******! **** you Steeps!

lots of love, ReFoxed.
Reply 4

I actually meant Lincoln itself, not the university.

I've had an unconditional offer now :smile:
Reply 5
Ah the city is fine!
It sometimes makes it better to be in a smaller city, as you tend to bump into people you know all the time when out at night! Yet there's still quite a variety of bars/pubs/clubs etc. I like it
Reply 6
Depends what your used to really. It is a small city but you get used to it. It does tend to have anything you want or failing that sheffield is 45 minutess away by train.

I can walk down the high street and see atleast 5 people i know of and telly ou were they work................which is annoying :biggrin:

Latest