The Student Room Group

Travel and tourism course at Waltham Forest College

I'm interested in becoming a flight attendant and other jobs within airlines/ cabin crew, at my GCSEs I got four 1s, four 2s and one 3 and so I thought study travel and tourism at Waltham Forest College would be a better option.
So if any previous students have studied Travel and tourism at Waltham Forest College, please let me know on what it was like?
Original post by jenifferr.royce
I'm interested in becoming a flight attendant and other jobs within airlines/ cabin crew, at my GCSEs I got four 1s, four 2s and one 3 and so I thought study travel and tourism at Waltham Forest College would be a better option.
So if any previous students have studied Travel and tourism at Waltham Forest College, please let me know on what it was like?

That sounds wise. Do Waltham Forest have opportunities to retake your English and Maths? :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
That sounds wise. Do Waltham Forest have opportunities to retake your English and Maths? :smile:

Yes, I do have the option to retake GCSE or Functional Skills maths and/or English alongside the course I was considering!

Quick Reply

Latest