The Student Room Group

i need help on what i should study....

So im currently in year 12, and i have nooooo clue what to study in university! I am SUPER inerested in law, but not sure if i could do them with my ALEVELS/BTECS, I live in greater london, and i have no issue where i go, relocating is not an issue for me. However, i have absoloutley no idea what to study when im older. TSR HELP!! I am studying one a level and 2 btecs.
- Travel and Tourism BTEC predicted grade- Distinction
- Music technology BTEC predicted grade- Merit
- Spanish A Level predicted grade- B
any suggestions would be amazing !
Original post by evalyinna
So im currently in year 12, and i have nooooo clue what to study in university! I am SUPER inerested in law, but not sure if i could do them with my ALEVELS/BTECS, I live in greater london, and i have no issue where i go, relocating is not an issue for me. However, i have absoloutley no idea what to study when im older. TSR HELP!! I am studying one a level and 2 btecs.
- Travel and Tourism BTEC predicted grade- Distinction
- Music technology BTEC predicted grade- Merit
- Spanish A Level predicted grade- B
any suggestions would be amazing !

Some universities only accept BTECs if they are in appropriate subject and sometimes Travel and Tourism is sometimes not seen as academic subject. You need to look at universities accepting ABC and then whether they will accept the appropriate BTECs. Look away from London and there will be many who accept ABC.

As a quick guide Aberystwyth make Law offers for A levels in the range ABB-BCC and for BTECs DDM-DMM. Given the subjects you are taking and the mix of A levels and BTECs you need to ring universities for advice before applying.
Reply 2
thank you so much for your response, its moreso that other than law i have no clue what to study....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending