The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature June 2015 Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isab3l
Hi, so I am sitting the 9-1 AQA GCSE English Lit spec this year and I'm trying to do as many past paper questions as possible for An Inspector Calls (because the English exams are the exams I am most scared for:frown:). Can anyone remember what the questions in June 2015 were for An Inspector Calls?

I sat that exam, one question was about Mr Birling and the quote they used was that he is a "hard-headed businessman". I don't remember the question that well but it asked how the author presents Mr Birling in this quote and the rest of the novel (and possible others too).

The other question, I do not remember but I think it was on inequality, possibly gender inequality.
Original post by ScrewTheExams
I sat that exam, one question was about Mr Birling and the quote they used was that he is a "hard-headed businessman". I don't remember the question that well but it asked how the author presents Mr Birling in this quote and the rest of the novel (and possible others too).

The other question, I do not remember but I think it was on inequality, possibly gender inequality.

Thanks sooo much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending