The Student Room Group

Aylesbury College Advice (Is it any good?)

Poll

What do you think of Aylesbury College?

EDIT: A quick poll at the top for anyone to post their view on Aylesbury College (http://www.aylesbury.ac.uk/)

My final year at secondary school, which means I now have to reach out of my comfort zone for a new form of education.
I have been checking out local colleges, the closest one is Aylesbury College, I have already been there for an open day - I must admit the facilities looked great, but as they say 'don't judge a book by it's cover'.
If I was to attend a college, it would be most likely to involve computers. Specifically here an ICT level 3 diploma.

So.. I've been researching online to find reviews, but there's not much available on this college, which makes me sceptical whether I should choose this college.
I'm predicted C's and B's in my GCSEs, so no high achiever here.
I would personally check out other colleges but my parents insist on me checking this place out as it is the closest compared to the other colleges (About an hour commute by bus)

If anyone can hit me up with a personal report or view on this place I would be grateful.
I'm sure many other people who plan on visiting Aylesbury College would like to read the reviews.

Aylesbury College below

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending