The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Accommodation

Hey, so I was rejected by the accommodation at Mile End because I live in London. I was just wondering if anyone was in the same position and if there are any other accommodations available nearby.
Thanks x
Reply 1
Hey I'm not in the same situation but I also live in London so didn't apply for accomodation because I knew that I'd be rejected but I've heard there is private accomodation near the uni and the prices seem reasonable. http://www.residences.qmul.ac.uk/alternative/privaterenting/ this should give you some more information. Have you considered commuting? That's what I'm planning to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by GGow
Hey, so I was rejected by the accommodation at Mile End because I live in London. I was just wondering if anyone was in the same position and if there are any other accommodations available nearby.
Thanks x

Private student accomodation like Scape are expensive....going private by getting other students together is cheaper.
Original post by GGow
Thanks x

Were you placed on the waiting list(I was)? Quite often they give you a place for accommodation nearing September/October when they've prioritised all non London students apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confused, do we just click a price bracket? not an actual accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by FailingMedic
I'm confused, do we just click a price bracket? not an actual accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, some of my friends were in a similar position to you guys, so we ended up getting a house together on Bancroft Road (literally right next to the uni). The house will be up for rent in August, and a few rooms in June if maybe you might be interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending