Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For the six marker I put 2.3g of zinc is equivalent to 0.036 moles and a solution of 0.7 moles per dm3 with a volume of 50 cm3 has 0.035 moles so it leveled off because additional copper sulfate would not react with the zinc as all the zinc would have run out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    No worries... Will do - but be prepared to wait a lil while if thats ok! Where would you like me to put them? shall i send them seperatly to you both? or is there any particular plc?
    And me please!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomLFC98)
    There was one question, I think it was on C3 but i may be wrong, and it was a gap fill with 2 spaces, the first was on about moles and i put grams, the second was about comparing elements and i put carbon 12, i was wondering what other people put for this.
    yes i put carbon 12 too.

ReputationRep:
    There was no 'How to carry out a titration' or proper instrumental analysis questions (gas/ paper chromatography):mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yep will try!!
    please can i have a copy too

ReputationRep:
    No worries... Will do - but be prepared to wait a lil while if thats ok! Where would you like me to put them? shall i send them seperatly to you both? or is there any particular plc?
    Hey would you mind sending it to me to? I'd like to know what I roughly got c2 and do you have B2

ReputationRep:
    Yep will try!!
    Can I have a copy of the chemistry paper as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    Hey would you mind sending it to me to? I'd like to know what I roughly got c2 and do you have B2
    Someone has already posted B2's

ReputationRep:

AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    yes i put carbon 12 too.
    I put grams then isotope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    I put conc and volume of cylinder. Im sure about the conc but not about the cylinder. How could it be mass? If the surface area is going to be changed then surely you can't keep the mass the same as well because to increase the surface area you make the chips smaller and so the mass will decrease when it's smaller
    No, I am pretty sure that when you increase the surface area it doesn't decrease the mass because you are (in a way) cutting the "thing" in to smaller pieces so it is the same mass because you are not taking anything away but the surface area increase because there is more "edge". I don't know id that make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna096)
    And me please!!
    And me please I want to make an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rumana101)
    please can i have a copy too
    (Original post by metrize)
    (Original post by anna096)
    And me please!!
    (Original post by Ben_Follester)
    Id prefer seperatly but what ever suits you. Also I only did C2 aswell :cool:
    At this rate i may as well start a new forum !!!! Unless anyone else has any beta ideas on how to get the pix to u'se all!!
    My camera takes vv high res pics so dunno how ong it will take to load, so sorry for any delay if there will b any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    I put conc and volume of cylinder. Im sure about the conc but not about the cylinder. How could it be mass? If the surface area is going to be changed then surely you can't keep the mass the same as well because to increase the surface area you make the chips smaller and so the mass will decrease when it's smaller
    Tbf I did think that in the exam, but in th end went for mass and conc

ReputationRep:
    Someone has already posted B2's
    Really?! Would you mind linking me to unofficial markscheme if there is one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiewhittaker)
    No, I am pretty sure that when you increase the surface area it doesn't decrease the mass because you are (in a way) cutting the "thing" in to smaller pieces so it is the same mass because you are not taking anything away but the surface area increase because there is more "edge". I don't know id that make sense.
    Yeh I understand but why would mass change the rate of reaction in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Id prefer seperatly but what ever suits you. Also I only did C2 aswell :cool:
    You wouldn't mind sending me one too please !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    I put grams then isotope
    I put compound then carbon 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    Yeh I understand but why would mass change the rate of reaction in the first place.
    Exactly, which is why it didn't look like a good option.

ReputationRep:
    At this rate i may as well start a new forum !!!! Unless anyone else has any beta ideas on how to get the pix to u'se all!!
    My camera takes vv high res pics so dunno how ong it will take to load, so sorry for any delay if there will b any
    If you can post it please do! Upload the pics somewhere like imigur or some website like that and share link

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.