Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted on the Sustainable Building MSc and full-time students are required to attend the course 2 days a week. Since the accommodation contracts include the 14 non-teaching weeks (Christmas and Easter), I'm thinking it would be cheaper to just travel from home twice a week by train. Has anyone heard of this being done before?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, although I know it's not London, one of my coursemates travelled in from Reading for the days lectures were on. I'm studying Town Planning at Brookes and I would say that most built environment stuff requires a lot of groupwork, so although it's possible, you may feel it's rather inconvenient and hence expensive for that reason.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.