The Student Room Group

Student Accommodations in January

What are the chances of rooms in student halls opening after this fall (new semester?)

Was too late to reserve a room now, but I much prefer living in the halls. I’m wondering if there might be some available after from either ones finishing later in the year or those seeking to move out in the middle of the school year.
Reply 1
Original post by ever_confused
What are the chances of rooms in student halls opening after this fall (new semester?)

Was too late to reserve a room now, but I much prefer living in the halls. I’m wondering if there might be some available after from either ones finishing later in the year or those seeking to move out in the middle of the school year.

I'd suggest browsing the accommodation-focused Facebook groups for your university. Often, students are looking to have someone take over their contracts, presenting a viable housing option for you.

Goodluck!!
Reply 2
Original post by NeoGalaxy
I'd suggest browsing the accommodation-focused Facebook groups for your university. Often, students are looking to have someone take over their contracts, presenting a viable housing option for you.

Goodluck!!

Thanks! I’ll give that a go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending