Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what did you lot get for the question where we had to work out how much smoking had decreased from a graph? I got 23%, my friend said he got 10%, any ideas on what it was? And also do any of you know how many marks it was worth?

ReputationRep:
    Also, do you think the grade boundary for an A* will go up or down out of interest? Last years was fairly high at 50/60

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy1274698)
    What mutualistic relationships did everyone put for the 3 examples? I put chemo synthetic bacteria in hydrothermal vents, oxpeckers and leguminous plants and bacteria on root nodules, is this right?
    I put the same, except I didnt mention Oxpeckers , and yeah it's right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123qwertyuio)
    Also, do you think the grade boundary for an A* will go up or down out of interest? Last years was fairly high at 50/60
    I think it might stay the same, as this test was quite easy, so boundaries are likely to be high

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANDYFC16)
    Organisms cannot live in acidic environments. I think? thats what i put. :confused:
    eutrophication mate

ReputationRep:
    53 for A* I would say as everyone I know found that easy

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what did you lot get for the question where we had to work out how much smoking had decreased from a graph? I got 23%, my friend said he got 10%, any ideas on what it was? And also do any of you know how many marks it was worth?
    Answer was 10% as it was 30% in 1990 and 20% in 2010, and it was a 1 mark question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryKane28)
    eutrophication mate
    Oh yeah kind of talked about it but i didnt say the name. But i did talk about eutorophication in the question besude it on the next page.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah kind of talked about it but i didnt say the name. But i did talk about eutorophication in the question besude it on the next page.
    Yeah, then you will get some marks

ReputationRep:
    What do you think were the grade boundaries for c,b,a and a*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiiie_louise)
    Which one was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it was about interdependence with the energy stuff

ReputationRep:
    What do you think were the grade boundaries for c,b,a and a*?
    28 for C
    36 for B
    45 for A
    53 for A*

ReputationRep:
    What did people put down for the question about cystic fibrosis causing a man to become infertile?
    I said that the mucus blocks the reproductive system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakara)
    What did people put down for the question about cystic fibrosis causing a man to become infertile?
    Yeah I pretty much put that, I wasn't sure though as we never did it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakara)
    Mucus blocks the sperm ducts but yeah I think you will get the marks for that

ReputationRep:
    can someone put the answers up according to what they wrote please? test was easy but was jammy too

ReputationRep:
    If you mess up the names in the blood glucose concentration will you still get the marks

ReputationRep:
    mee too it, it was so damn hard i dont think we've been taught about doing punnet squares in that way. question 4 really threw me
    10 marks down the drain

ReputationRep:
    That paper was beautiful! The 6 mark questions were a blessing xD Hope you all did well!
    I was wondering what everyone put for the interdependence calculation? The one with the oak tree and caterpillars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasssssmin)
    That paper was beautiful! The 6 mark questions were a blessing xD Hope you all did well!
    I was wondering what everyone put for the interdependence calculation? The one with the oak tree and caterpillars?
    92%

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.