The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm so P***** off that this motherf***** Marc thinks he can come in the house and start owning it! Really miss the old gang and I feel sorry for Danny even though he lead on Sarah. I want someone to put this c*** Marc in his place. I prefer Jade over him anyday. Then we have this w***** shouting showbiz every 5 mins thinking he's the dogs b*******. So annoyed.
Original post by hassamba
I'm so P***** off that this motherf***** Marc thinks he can come in the house and start owning it! Really miss the old gang and I feel sorry for Danny even though he lead on Sarah. I want someone to put this c*** Marc in his place. I prefer Jade over him anyday. Then we have this w***** shouting showbiz every 5 mins thinking he's the dogs b*******. So annoyed.

Preach.
Reply 162
marc is a dickhead but he is hilarious and his little argument with jade was funny

the irish housemates are always the best :lep:
Original post by lemxn
marc is a dickhead but he is hilarious and his little argument with jade was funny

the irish housemates are always the best :lep:

He's exposed Jade but you are joking about the Irish housemates the best right?
Reply 164
He's exposed Jade but you are joking about the Irish housemates the best right?

no way!

I liked Christopher and Ashleigh last year she was ROBBED and I liked Hazel the year before that
Original post by lemxn
no way!

I liked Christopher and Ashleigh last year she was ROBBED and I liked Hazel the year before that

Oh kill me now. It has to be Danny to win this year. I have nothing against Irish people but the Jade and Marc are absolute dickheads!
Reply 166
Oh kill me now. It has to be Danny to win this year. I have nothing against Irish people but the Jade and Marc are absolute dickheads!

Before yday I was so bored of Danny because he did absolutely nothing but I like how he stuck up for Chloe and it will be good to see who wins the battle for head of house MARC OR DANNY!?!

I have no doubt Marc will stay in there for ages... producers won't let him be evicted! Look at the effort they went to saving Jade
Reply 167
:adore:
Original post by lemxn
Before yday I was so bored of Danny because he did absolutely nothing but I like how he stuck up for Chloe and it will be good to see who wins the battle for head of house MARC OR DANNY!?!

I have no doubt Marc will stay in there for ages... producers won't let him be evicted! Look at the effort they went to saving Jade

Ah true true. Well I hope Danny properly comes out of his shell and puts Marc in his place.
No one on TSR watches Big Brother?!
Yep...every year I always wonder why I do, but I cant seem to stop. Whenever I consider not watching it one year I always think 'maybe this year will be really good, I don't want to miss out!' But it never is...:redface: This year is just so cringy to watch, I do like Nick though...
This new Irish prick needs to get punched up
Original post by TechnoHead
This new Irish prick needs to get punched up

Both the Irish pricks need a punch
Both the Irish pricks need a punch

I reckon Jade wants to definitely have sex with this new Irish guy
^ same!!
i really wanna hear Jade's 'real' accent lool
I reckon Jade wants to definitely have sex with this new Irish guy

Jade will want to have sex with him but Marc won't go for it. I reckon he'll go for Harry. Jesus Christ have you seen how much Harry pushed out her tits!
Jade will want to have sex with him but Marc won't go for it. I reckon he'll go for Harry. Jesus Christ have you seen how much Harry pushed out her tits!

I'm certainly not complaining:colone: but I found the last scene with Jade and Marc weird they seemed like they have a lot of history.
I'm certainly not complaining:colone: but I found the last scene with Jade and Marc weird they seemed like they have a lot of history.

I don't think anyone is:wink: have you seen Harry's Twitter Page? And I know right? Didn't thibk Dublin was that small aha
I don't think anyone is:wink: have you seen Harry's Twitter Page? And I know right? Didn't thibk Dublin was that small aha

Harry who? And haha yeah, I think there relationship goes further then just seeing each other on tv shows or around Dublin, she claimed she hates him yet she was all smiles and giggles when they had that 1 to 1 chat, she seems like a bitter ex tbh

Quick Reply

Latest