The Student Room Group

Crush on someone I barely know

I work at a school. Earlier this year, one of my acquaintances from a sports club was showing me pictures of her family holiday. I saw her brother who was my age and thought he was kinda cute but thought not much of it and quickly forgot about him.

At work recently, a new teacher smiled at me and said hi as I was rushing around. I know this sounds lame, but at that moment my mind went blank as I thought he was really attractive, and then later realised that he was actually my acquaintance’s brother after hearing of his name. I was mind blown at how this was such a small world! I couldn’t believe I was seeing him in real life and not in a photo on my acquaintance’s phone. I have bumped into him a few times since, but during being in a rush to go somewhere so haven’t really had the chance to properly speak to each other. We also work in different departments. It drives me crazy because we literally work at the same school, keep seeing each other around but haven’t yet spoken.

I just wish I could get the chance to speak to him and find out more about him to see if we vibe and get along. And even if we end up not really getting each other, at least I’d know I tried.

I’m a big believer of fate, and with all the coincidences, I feel like if something is meant to be it will somehow happen without me trying too hard.

Idk I’m kind of venting on here but if anyone has been in a similar situation please share what happened and how you dealt with it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending