The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Literature - Understanding Prose - Foundation

Basically, I have just recently discovered that I'm doing foundation tier for English lit when I originally thought I was doing higher and I am extremely stressed because I have been practising higher questions all this time as that's what my teacher has been telling us to do.

Now, I have just had a quick look at the foundation paper and I am unsure of the A) question, for example 'Outline the key events that follow on from the extract to the end of the chapter (Chapter 5), I'm unsure how to write the answer for this, are you supposed to write it in bullet points or PEE form?!

I honestly feel stupid for asking this question because its on a foundation paper but I'm just genuinely confused on how I'm supposed to write it!! I understand that its abit late to be asking this sort of question, seeming as though the exam is on Monday, however my English teacher has mostly been in meetings or hasn't been in our lessons to even explain anything to me and most people in our class have no clue what to do either :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending