The Student Room Group

Prose - The Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has any useful resources for The Handmaid's Tale or Frankenstein. Additionally, does anyone have any advice for how to approach prose comparison, like a structure for how to write a level 5 (A*) comparison paragraph, again any resources would be much appreciated
hi excel at english on youtube is good for handmaids tale. some very short but informative videos
Reply 2
Thanks so much!
Have you got any resource suggestions, for how to write structure prose comparisons essays as well?
Original post by tam2000!
Thanks so much!
Have you got any resource suggestions, for how to write structure prose comparisons essays as well?

sorry love i do WJEC lang lit so we dont do prose comparisons. we do u use e magazine tho, not sure if your college has that but it has good resources on there. and i know its cliche but the textbook for your course really does help. i'd check quizlet too! and keep searching on youtube
Reply 4
Original post by tam2000!
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has any useful resources for The Handmaid's Tale or Frankenstein. Additionally, does anyone have any advice for how to approach prose comparison, like a structure for how to write a level 5 (A*) comparison paragraph, again any resources would be much appreciated

Hi :smile:
Just checking, are you doing the handmaids tale and frankenstein as part of the edexcel exam board?
If so, I have a few good resources to mention for a band 5 essay and idm sending over one of my essays which was level 5 for structure
The edexcel exam board have a few good ones on their website, such as in the examiner reports or the exemplar essays they have
Reply 5
Yes I am doing Edexcel and that would be great if you could send those resources over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending