The Student Room Group

Leaders of Jewish Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill 'ban' women from driving

What is it with men and women driving? If I can recall the same rule can be found in Saudi Arabia where it is enforced as law. Honestly women should have the freedom to drive without being looked at as 'immodest' or 'unchaste'. How does being inside a car make it any less modest than walking on the pavement :s-smilie:? Such a ruling has no basis from the Abrahamic scriptures yet they want to impose this sort of thing on women.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leaders-of-jewish-hasidic-sect-in-stamford-hill-ban-women-from-driving-10280786.html

Scroll to see replies

This is even worse than your terrorism whatabouterry thread.
Will Britain first publish this on their facebook page I wonder??? :rolleyes:

Basically ********s are being ********s, regardless of their religion.
Orthodox Jews are horrible people

Genuinely more racist and generally rude than any other group on this planet
What power do they have?
£50 says the local Rabbi's car got backed into in a car park.
This is disgraceful
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
At least they don't rape your kids, blow up your buses and try to force you to obey their laws

You're the antichrist? (Your username in Arabic)
Original post by queen-bee
You're the antichrist? (Your username in Arabic)

It does not mean antichrist in arabic

it actually means the deceiving messiah
At least they don't rape your kids, blow up your buses and try to force you to obey their laws

We don't want to start pushing facts into the faces of anti-zionists! Please stahp!

Nothing wrong with it. They have no legislating power and it's a sect recommendation. Have a problem? Don't look.
LOL. Yesterday someone posted some bs about some muslim cleric saying some rubbish about masterbation. Everyone on TSR went wild and blamed it on islam. But when this happens, none of the people say anything.... Quite sad. And obviously this extreme Jewish view only represents a particular Jewish sect.
Where are our so called leaders, why arent the feminist speaking out. When women are banned from driving in the UK in 2015, you know this country is going down the hill. Now imagine if this was a muslim group, every single media outlet, all politicians making statements.

Also why are they calling jewish extremists orthodox, is isis orthodox too. i have only found 19 articles on google about this issue, you can bet your bottom that the bbc will not dare report this since mr cohen is the director.

If this story is not prove that jews control media then i dont know what it

Seems like they love to abuse children too
Original post by TheTruthTeller
LOL. Yesterday someone posted some bs about some muslim cleric saying some rubbish about masterbation. Everyone on TSR went wild and blamed it on islam. But when this happens, none of the people say anything.... Quite sad. And obviously this extreme Jewish view only represents a particular Jewish sect.

the islam haters on tsr are mostly jewish
Original post by queen-bee
This is disgraceful

True but nobody seems to care because it doesn't have anything to do with islam. Yesterday there was some rubbish about an islamic cleric saying some bs about masterbation and tsr goes crazy. But everyone is silent when it has to do with the Jews lol.
I always assumed it was because we are **** drivers.

How is driving a car immodest? That's an outrage.
Judism, Christinaity and Islam hate women. It's as simple as that!
It does not mean antichrist in arabic

it actually means the deceiving messiah

Aka the antichrist as Muslims would tell you
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I always assumed it was because we are **** drivers.

How is driving a car immodest? That's an outrage.

I was given a ride in a big 4x4 truck thing by a tiny woman. Man did she drive fast around country lanes :afraid:

You could drive naked I guess. :beard:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I was given a ride in a big 4x4 truck thing by a tiny woman. Man did she drive fast around country lanes :afraid:

You could drive naked I guess. :beard:

How did she reach the pedals?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending