The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Moberly accomodation

Hey, so I'm starting uni this semester and I was wondering what's the best route to get to the Streatham campus from Moberly, because I know there's lots of hills and stuff.

Appreciate it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, so I'm starting uni this semester and I was wondering what's the best route to get to the Streatham campus from Moberly, because I know there's lots of hills and stuff.

Appreciate it

Moberly is located on Streatham campus, but assuming you're asking how to get to center of campus (Forum building),
-Walk up Copplesotne Drive until you hit Clydesdale Road
-Turn right and walk down Cldyesdale Road
-Briefly turn right on to Streatham drive and then head up through the foot paths by Reed Hall
-Follow them through until you arrive on Queen's drive
-Head into Devonshire House, and walk through it until you arrive at the Forum

From the Forum you can navigate fairly easily to most places on campus, but depending on which building you need to get through this may not be the most straightforward route. I wouldn't really worry about hills, you're going to encounter them wherever you go in Exeter. I can recommend using Freshers Week to orient yourself around campus and find out where your lecture/seminar/lab rooms are. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by tw559
Moberly is located on Streatham campus, but assuming you're asking how to get to center of campus (Forum building),
-Briefly turn right on to Streatham drive and then head up through the foot paths by Reed Hall

From the Forum you can navigate fairly easily to most places on campus, but depending on which building you need to get through this may not be the most straightforward route. I wouldn't really worry about hills, you're going to encounter them wherever you go in Exeter. I can recommend using Freshers Week to orient yourself around campus and find out where your lecture/seminar/lab rooms are. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Lovely, thank you very much
Reply 3
Original post by tw559

Hi! How long does it take to get into town from Moberly
Reply 4
Original post by ainva55
Hi! How long does it take to get into town from Moberly

It's about a 30 minute walk from Moberly to town, though depending on which bit of town you're trying to get to it's about 5 minutes more or less. There is also a bus stop pretty much right outside Moberly though which heads into town (5, 5c, 55 or F), and takes about 10-15 minutes, which is what most people I know who stayed in Moberly used. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending