The Student Room Group

Newcastle Flying start or Bath (with placement)

Hello

I have received offers form Newcastle University for Business accounting and finance- Flying start degree and University of Bath- Accounting and Finance.

Newcastle appeals me because of the paid internship in PwC in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year and a flying start for a career in accountancy while Bath is highly ranked.

I am confused. Please help.

Reply 1
You'd be stupid not to take the integrated PWC scheme. It's a guaranteed job provided you get a 2.1 with a Big 4. You'll only have 3 exams left to complete your ACA.

Sure, Newcastle isn't as highly ranked as Bath, but that doesn't mean much once you have your ACA and that Big 4 experience under your belt. This is a no brainer.
Reply 2
[QUOTE=Kre;56360521]You'd be stupid not to take the integrated PWC scheme. It's a guaranteed job provided you get a 2.1 with a Big 4. You'll only have 3 exams left to complete your ACA.

Sure, Newcastle isn't as highly ranked as Bath, but that doesn't mean much once you have your ACA and that Big 4 experience under your belt. This is a no brainer.
The job offer might not be applicable for me as I am an international student and it is comparatively difficult than a UK student. But the internship is highly attractive. Thanks anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending