The Student Room Group

Adv chem

does anyone know if the new advanced chemistry will be harder or equal to the old one ?
i done the old higher exam this year :smile:
Original post by hjamy
does anyone know if the new advanced chemistry will be harder or equal to the old one ?

it should be equally as hard although for those of us who did old higher there may be some advantages; for example my chem teacher told me that they took avagadros stuff out of higher and put it into advanced. however there may be places where we fall short since we didn't do cfe higher chemistry so it will probably even out. there's no reason for the actual course content and workload to be easier. some may say that it will, in fact, be harder but i don't think this would be the case in the long run since the whole point of cfe is to make transitions between courses flow better so it should all link up. for us it might be a little odd but to answer your question after all of this rambling i really don't think there will be a notable difference haha :P
Original post by hjamy

My teacher says old higher students have an advantage over new higher students. She even says that it is one few courses that has been done right and that it's an improvement over the old advanced higher! Apparently some of the new stuff they've introduced is quite interesting.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending