Edexcel GCSE History USA 1919-41 (10th June)

Watch
Trl157w21
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This thread is for tomorrow's exam. Feel free to post.
applecandy
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
What was the effect of ww1 on USA?
Rigby16
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
America benefited economically through the weapons industry as they supplied weapons and other supplies to Britain and France.
applecandy
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone have a generic mark sceme? And can tell me the structure of the paper as I don't know what each question will ask thank you so much
Trl157w21
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by applecandy)
What was the effect of ww1 on USA?
- WW1 fuelled America's economy as the war was fought in Europe so European countries had to buy resources from America.
- During WW1, European countries could not manage their export levels so the USA took over these overseas companies and made profit out of them.
- Also, European countries bought food from the USA and this benefited the agricultural industry as farmers produced and sold more.
- WW1 also led to technological developments. The USA developed new materials such as plastic. The development of mechanisation meant that jobs could be carried out faster.
applecandy
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Trl157w21)
- WW1 fuelled America's economy as the war was fought in Europe so European countries had to buy resources from America.
- During WW1, European countries could not manage their export levels so the USA took over these overseas companies and made profit out of them.
- Also, European countries bought food from the USA and this benefited the agricultural industry as farmers produced and sold more.
- WW1 also led to technological developments. The USA developed new materials such as plastic. The development of mechanisation meant that jobs could be carried out faster.
thankyouuuuu 😀😀👍
askhelpsuccess
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
for all the 8 mark questions, you give 3 pee's and a conclusion right? (please answer anyone, urgent)
shainayasx
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone remember any of the questions? I have my mock on it tomorrow and I am scared!!
coolio123456789
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shainayasx)
Does anyone remember any of the questions? I have my mock on it tomorrow and I am scared!!
do you know the questions which came up on the 2016 paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.71%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.14%
No (93)
26.57%
I'm not sure (44)
12.57%

Watched Threads