The Student Room Group

Racist Blacks get smack down by Asian

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow.The guy was sorry of asking for the spit in the face.Are those black dudes Black Israelite Hebrews??
Original post by Jasaron
Asian people don't 'kiss asses'. They integrate into society. They realise that the best way to move past discrimination is to work hard and gain meaningful employment. They realise that, regardless of skin colour, society respects intelligence and wealth. Don't flatter yourself by saying that Asian people have some sort of debt to pay to black people. Black people fought for their own rights, and got them in the eyes of the law.

How about, instead of being angry at other minorities, you direct your anger at the police officers that are shooting kids in America. It's easy to moan and talk **** about everybody else, but it takes actual intelligence to target an issue and blame its perpetrators.
Asians are not to blame for black people's problems.

Asians (Not all) are a.s.s kissers to white people.

You know I find VERY INTERESTING that capitalstinks does this post.

He does not talk about IQ or Asians being Doctors or Dentists

No.

He talks about an Asian man kicking a black man a.s.s in hand-to-hand.combat

I've noticed that ever since the advent of MMA, white and other non-black men have become more confident than ever when it comes to challenging black men.
They finally feel as if they have an answer to the hand-to-hand combat problem when it comes to black men.

Also 50 years ago white guys did not give c.r.a.p about so called Asian intelligence. Asian were not getting in and it was black people who kicked down those doors. You may not like this truth, but it is, what it is.
these lads are *****
Original post by capitalismstinks
Yes, here is another link:

[video="youtube;F47NeDb3_YE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F47NeDb3_YE[/video]

Exactly. My point. Asians are a.s.s kissers who'd die for white people.

The very white men who are in his country screwing his women to death and prostituting there women to the highest bidder.

The white men that run child molestations rings in Bangok, Thailand, and they don't do nothing about it.

The white men who bombed their countries in 1945 in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing nearly million japanese. The white men who'd call him gook, slanty eyed.

The white man who go into chinese restaurants every weekend and abuse there staff.

Yup. They are the white people they love.
Original post by PrincePaul1111
Asians (Not all) are a.s.s kissers to white people.

You know I find VERY INTERESTING that capitalstinks does this post.

He does not talk about IQ or Asians being Doctors or Dentists

No.

He talks about an Asian man kicking a black man a.s.s in hand-to-hand.combat

Where does he talk about that? The title is "racist blacks get smacked down by Asian." Where in that title does it mention hand-to-hand combat? The OP itself simply comments on the protesters' remarks. I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with violence. That being said, I don't condone a man spitting in another man's face.

Also 50 years ago white guys did not give c.r.a.p about so called Asian intelligence. Asian were not getting in and it was black people who kicked down those doors. You may not like this truth, but it is, what it is.

Regardless of whether or not white people 'cared' about the intelligence of Asian people, the fact of the matter is that Asian people have been consistently intelligent for the last few hundred years. That is is purely down to the academic culture they have. So when you say that Asians weren't getting in, that's simply false. Nobody was getting in. Fifty years ago, nobody was getting in anywhere. Even the immigrants to the New World were treated like ****, and they were all white Europeans. The World was far more isolationist that it is today. And now, with industry becoming more globalised, talent from everywhere in the World is being accepted by every nation. This has absolutely nothing to do with black people kicking down doors. It has everything to do with technology and economics.

As I said in the previous post, I have to idea why you're so angry about Asians. How about encouraging the education of black people, rather than encouraging them to fall into the trap of nationalism, which only really serves to rot their brains and twist their hearts.
Original post by Jasaron
Where does he talk about that? The title is "racist blacks get smacked down by Asian." Where in that title does it mention hand-to-hand combat? The OP itself simply comments on the protesters' remarks. I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with violence. That being said, I don't condone a man spitting in another man's face.

Well what does smacked down mean if not violence ?

Original post by Jasaron

Regardless of whether or not white people 'cared' about the intelligence of Asian people, the fact of the matter is that Asian people have been consistently intelligent for the last few hundred years.

To somehow claim superior Asian culture or intelligence as the reasons for achievement, requires you to ignore the rampant poverty of persons from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of desperately poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong.

If white people or North East Asians or anyone truly had some kind of genetic edge in intelligence, then they would have been the most advanced humans not just for a few hundred years here and there in history, but throughout the past 5,000 if not 30,000 years.

Africans were the last ones to have that kind of edge. Only we do not call them Africans: we call them Homo sapiens.

Certain statistics about Asians, like household income and IQ are pushed because they seem to confirm racist ideas (model minority, Bootstrap Myth) while others are overlooked because they do not, like unemployment and poverty.

So if you are Asian, you are duped into believing you are accepted by white people but there is an unconscious realization that this “acceptance” is conditional based on racial subordination were the relationship between whites and Asians remains an abusive one where the racial power structure remains intact and unchallenged.

Also because whites see Asians as successfull that can have payback because Asians are not acknowledged as real victims of racism. This is why charges of racism against blacks are taken more seriously than charges of racism against Asians and why racist jokes about Asians are more acceptable than racist jokes about blacks.

Either way you look at it these stereotypes are meant to serve whites and whites only. Sure they'll say that Asians are smart but they'll still typecast Asian males as nerdy and effeminate.

Same with blacks, they'll say that black males are better athletes and more aggressive (which can be seen as attractive to the opposite sex) but will say black males aren't very intelligent or cant provide for a family as well as other races of men.

These stereotypes put whites in the middle and 'just right'

Original post by Jasaron

That is is purely down to the academic culture they have. So when you say that Asians weren't getting in, that's simply false. Nobody was getting in.
Fifty years ago, nobody was getting in anywhere.

And who were the people who made sure people got in (still not enough) it was black people

Original post by Jasaron

Even the immigrants to the New World were treated like ****, and they were all white Europeans.

Yes some of white euro's were treated like s.h.i.t

But they were white. For example when Irish first came to the UK and the USA in large numbers (the mid to late 1800s), they had had almost no experience with blacks. Yet, they had had considerable experience with the English, most all of which had been negative.

But after a very short time in the UK and the USA, Irish immigrants were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joing the KKK, joining in the barring of blacks from labour unions and blaming blacks in the UK when they could not find jobs after WW1 and WW2. The same with the Italians and Jews when they came to America they were not seen as white at first even though they pretty much looked it.

Only when they showed themselves willing to be racist were they admitted and were able to enjoy its privileges.

Original post by Jasaron

The World was far more isolationist that it is today. And now, with industry becoming more globalised, talent from everywhere in the World is being accepted by every nation. This has absolutely nothing to do with black people kicking down doors. It has everything to do with technology and economics.

But that's silly view of the world, you know 'if your talented you'll make it'

About half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. Buying a computer to them would be like you trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is very limited. It might seem widely available because you were luckily enough to be born in a country so that’s all you know, but if you were born in rural Arfica

You’d find your options for learning and bettering yourself to be extremely limited. There is virtually no social mobility in many countries and yes that includes Asian countries like India.

You are either born into wealth through luck or you are born into the majority of impoverished people and will remain stuck there for life. So this idea tht anyone can make it is BS.

Original post by Jasaron

This has absolutely nothing to do with black people kicking down doors. It has everything to do with technology and economics.

This comment about assumes that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that.

I’ve always looked at the ways Whites use technology to support their supposed superiority as a zero-sum-game. It becomes less about the celebration of each others contributions and more about who has created more gizmos and gadgets. People today have become such technophiles they forget that technology is merely a tool, not a way of life.

Western society has been constructed on a non-spiritual division of people and objects, This is why even today we are indoctrinated to believe that the accumulation of wealthy, weapons and technological devices are far more important than peoples, lives; poverty, starvation, basic food and shelter; their basic well being. Injustice and inequality become secondary issues or concerns. They are not as important as the next technological breakthrough!

The real test or gauge of a civilised society is the way its treats ALL of its peoples. Technological progress is measured as the ultimate extension of an already spiritually evolved people. That is a people that have evolved sufficiently to the extent that everyone’s basic needs have been met fully. Then technology can be used further to enhance those needs at the expense of the many NOT the few.

This is a basic common tenant of a people’s natural spirituality (even animals display this) which has been lost from Western society. Correction…It was never there to begin with.

Original post by Jasaron
As I said in the previous post, I have to idea why you're so angry about Asians. How about encouraging the education of black people, rather than encouraging them to fall into the trap of nationalism, which only really serves to rot their brains and twist their hearts.

You are trying to read my mind, instead of my words and also you are letting your racism affecting what you are reading.

You are so deeply sunk in a white supremacist way of thinking that a black man being neutral and objective is unthinkable to you.
(edited 8 years ago)
--

Its clear you are just like these people in the video. Scratch the surface and you hate all races.

Maybe on another forum you are trying to get white people to hate Asians, in which case your post would be the exact opposite. You would highlight the crimes Asians are committing against whites in Europe today, particularly the Muslim mass rape and prostitution of young white girls. You would bring up the enslavement of millions of white people by Asians under the various Islamic Empires. You would bring up the mass enslavement of white people in world war 2 by Japanese. It would go on and on. This is how racism works. Cherry picking events to suit your agenda.

Maybe all asian people should hate all black people because of the massive black on Asian crime rates whenever Asians move into black areas. This is a topic the media simply won't touch in case it exposes the hypocrisy of the 'anti racist' movement.

If people cherry picked black peoples behaviour then everyone would hate black people.

The black racist is the worlds biggest racist you are the biggest racist on this forum. I don't think that can be coincidence.
(edited 8 years ago)
Its clear you are just like these people in the video. Scratch the surface and you hate all races.

Maybe on another forum you are trying to get white people to hate Asians, in which case your post would be the exact opposite. You would highlight the crimes Asians are committing against whites in Europe today, particularly the Muslim mass rape and prostitution of young white girls. You would bring up the enslavement of millions of white people by Asians under the various Islamic Empires. You would bring up the mass enslavement of white people in world war 2 by Japanese. It would go on and on. This is how racism works. Cherry picking events to suit your agenda.

Maybe all asian people should hate all black people because of the massive black on Asian crime rates whenever Asians move into black areas. This is a topic the media simply won't touch in case it exposes the hypocrisy of the 'anti racist' movement.

If people cherry picked black peoples behaviour then everyone would hate black people.

The black racist is the worlds biggest racist you are the biggest racist on this forum. I don't think that can be coincidence.

Show me a thread I have started which shows a black person abusing an Asian person ?
Show me a thread I have started which shows a black person abusing an white person ?
Show me a thread I have started which shows a black person attacking an white person ?
Show me a thread I have started which shows a black person spitting in the face of an Asian person ?

But you do a post titled "Racist Blacks get smack down by Asian" a video where an Asian guy spits in the face of black guy and you accuse me of hate ?

Nice try.

If some1 comes at me with hate. I'll come at them with hate.
If some1 comes at me with the violence. I'm gonna come at them with violence.

It's simple. You are the one starting this blacks and Asian war. Not me
(edited 8 years ago)
--

Are you saying it was actually Asians standing on the street racially abusing every other race??

If your comments are to be believed, then you should be praising the actions of the guy who challenged the racist. He was standing up against racism.

What Asian black war?? racist blacks always blame their problems on Asians yet asians don't care. Asians continue to excel. There is no Asian black war in Asian minds, its a war in the mind of black racists only.

Just condemn the racists in this video. Stop trying to justify the racism.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol Black Americans shouting crazy **** as usual
Are you saying it was actually Asians standing on the street racially abusing every other race??

Saying these groups represents what black people think is like me saying the KKK represent what white people think.

What Asian black war?? racist blacks always blame their problems on Asians yet asians don't care. Asians continue to excel. There is no Asian black war in Asian minds, its a war in the mind of black racists only.

To somehow claim superior Asian culture or intelligence as the reasons for achievement, requires you to ignore the rampant poverty of persons from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of desperately poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong.

If white people or North East Asians or anyone truly had some kind of genetic edge in intelligence, then they would have been the most advanced humans not just for a few hundred years here and there in history, but throughout the past 5,000 if not 30,000 years.

Africans were the last ones to have that kind of edge. Only we do not call them Africans: we call them Homo sapiens.

Certain statistics about Asians, like household income and IQ are pushed because they seem to confirm racist ideas (model minority, Bootstrap Myth) while others are overlooked because they do not, like unemployment and poverty.

So if you are Asian, you are duped into believing you are accepted by white people but there is an unconscious realization that this “acceptance” is conditional based on racial subordination were the relationship between whites and Asians remains an abusive one where the racial power structure remains intact and unchallenged.

Also because whites see Asians as successfull that can have payback because Asians are not acknowledged as real victims of racism. This is why charges of racism against blacks are taken more seriously than charges of racism against Asians and why racist jokes about Asians are more acceptable than racist jokes about blacks.

Either way you look at it these stereotypes are meant to serve whites and whites only. Sure they'll say that Asians are smart but they'll still typecast Asian males as nerdy and effeminate.

Same with blacks, they'll say that black males are better athletes and more aggressive (which can be seen as attractive to the opposite sex) but will say black males aren't very intelligent or cant provide for a family as well as other races of men.

These stereotypes put whites in the middle and 'just right'

Just condemn the racists in this video. Stop trying to justify the racism.

If I go out on the street and I say "I'm gonna kill every person I see" but don't do nothing.

Does that make me a murderer ?

Racial bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent. Let's just say your right. Let's just say they can't stand Asians.

OK ?

Now what what kind of power do they have ? None.

They are in a position to kill no one. They can't kill any Asian person or white person and believe me if they were to try they would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

I don't see you posting video's about white far right groups spouting racism. I don't see you condeming them. You get real quiet when it comes to pointing out white people's wrong doings.
(edited 8 years ago)
mate you going in deep for this thread but I know there are ignorant individuals who exalt white people, but don't tell me you haven't come across Asians who hate Europeans as well? When it comes to trauma, people do the if you can't beat them, join them **** especially when it comes to politics and economics. Most of the time the whitening of Asian media is the disillusionment that strictly hiring pale people or making them bleach or change their eyes (East Asians particularly) will appeal to the West and bring money to the country. I find East Asians hate everyone tbh. When they as individuals take onto to white people it's just elitism of certain Asians or attempts to get a better life through the marriage to a white person, which is ridiculous. But as a people, I don't think East Asians love white people. The Eastern countries try to take down Western countries and the individuals who have pride and patriotism and pragmatism loathe Western culture and thus the people.

And if you are going to respond please respond directly to what I wrote. It's too early for a tirade that doesn't even bother to address what you're quoting. You do that sometimes bredda.

Yup. They are the white people they love.
Reply 32
First of all, I don't know why a video as old as my grandma is being posted in "news and current affairs" but I digress.
I think I remember seeing this last year. I was so confused at what they were trying to accomplish. Is this some sort of ironic performance art? Are they just trying to go viral? Either way, that was really lame and disgusting, I wanted to punch them too.
Anyone got the backstory on this? I'm just scratching my head tbh.

And I also must have missed the alleged "smack down"? May I have a time signature? Unless my eyes are deceiving me, the lil Asian at the end did a quick bitch move and ran away. You better bait thread like your life depends on it.
_
_
Well, funny how a forum which loves calling UKIP supporters racist or anybody who mentions anything about Islam falls silent in the face of real life racism of the most deprived hey?

Maybe TSR isn't offended by racism, maybe they're just offended by certain races being racist lol.

Also interesting how they mentioned 'civil rights' whilst wanting to enslave Asians lol. This is the new racism of today, those who speaks of 'rights, diversity, equality, civil liberties, anti-racism' are the most race obsessed hateful people out there, they just need a cover to push it.

Anyway, at least these Black people are honest about their racism and not trying to hide it like most of them.
--

Just condemn the video. just admit that there are massive problems with black racism? Massive problems with black on Asian racism.

No need to waffle on and on and on. Only a rabid racist like you could turn black racism into a discussion about white people...worse, a discussion about white people which is based on lies. Your massive blocks of lies are designed to overwhelm people. I know your tactic.

You hate white people. you hate Asian people. Only your hate for white people is slightly higher than your hate for Asian people at this point. So you try and get asian people to hate white people.

You don't know anything about white people.You know nothing about Asian people.

You are a racist. Look in the mirror.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
mate you going in deep for this thread but I know there are ignorant individuals who exalt white people, but don't tell me you haven't come across Asians who hate Europeans as well? When it comes to trauma, people do the if you can't beat them, join them **** especially when it comes to politics and economics. Most of the time the whitening of Asian media is the disillusionment that strictly hiring pale people or making them bleach or change their eyes (East Asians particularly) will appeal to the West and bring money to the country. I find East Asians hate everyone tbh. When they as individuals take onto to white people it's just elitism of certain Asians or attempts to get a better life through the marriage to a white person, which is ridiculous. But as a people, I don't think East Asians love white people. The Eastern countries try to take down Western countries and the individuals who have pride and patriotism and pragmatism loathe Western culture and thus the people.

And if you are going to respond please respond directly to what I wrote. It's too early for a tirade that doesn't even bother to address what you're quoting. You do that sometimes bredda.

Are you saying the whitening skin methods is down to European people? If you think this then you are as ignorant as the poster you are responding to. Asian societies have been using in skin whitening methods for thousands of years. Its a cultural habit completely removed from 'white/European' people.

What Eastern countries are trying to take down western culture? East Asian countries have completely adopted Western culture, and this is why they are successful. Its not about race but idea. If you hate Western culture so much then the first thing you should do is drop the hip hop persona, because its a black western idea. It has no place in East Asian culture. You are a hypocrite.

The black racist only cares about Asians as long at it suits their agenda. When black people recently rioted in baltimore , the first thing the did was drag Asian shop keepers out of their shops and beat them to death.

You think dressing like a black in your picture makes you more Asian?? haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Catholic_
Well, funny how a forum which loves calling UKIP supporters racist or anybody who mentions anything about Islam falls silent in the face of real life racism of the most deprived hey?

Maybe TSR isn't offended by racism, maybe they're just offended by certain races being racist lol.

Also interesting how they mentioned 'civil rights' whilst wanting to enslave Asians lol. This is the new racism of today, those who speaks of 'rights, diversity, equality, civil liberties, anti-racism' are the most race obsessed hateful people out there, they just need a cover to push it.

Anyway, at least these Black people are honest about their racism and not trying to hide it like most of them.

Did you not read the title or any of the comments?? People are clearly agreeing that these people are racist. And from what i have seen TSR forums have almost all agreed thay some UKip members are racist but NOT ALL, those who have been branded racist are becuase they have said veru racist things in the media. Everything you said is pretty false basically. Every group has its racist. Asians have their cast system where anyone who has dark skin is viewed as lower. Whites have racist people and black people have racist people within their society. We move forward by recognising and understanding this which you clwaly have not. Victims?? You are the one playing a victim acting like TSR is acting unjustice to cause you branded some members of your beloved UKIp racist when they are also branding this group of black as racist too
Just condemn the video. just admit that there are massive problems with black racism? Massive problems with black on Asian racism.

No need to waffle on and on and on. Only a rabid racist like you could turn black racism into a discussion about white people...worse, a discussion about white people which is based on lies. Your massive blocks of lies are designed to overwhelm people. I know your tactic.

You hate white people. you hate Asian people. Only your hate for white people is slightly higher than your hate for Asian people at this point. So you try and get asian people to hate white people.

You don't know anything about white people.You know nothing about Asian people.

You are a racist. Look in the mirror.

Will you condemn the white people from the USA who in 1945 bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan killing two hundred thousand innocent Japanese people in one stroke ?

Will you condemn the white people from USA who killed and slaughtered around 1 million Asians in the Vietnam war ?

Will you condemn the white people who think of all sorts of degrading names to call Asians like chink and gook and jap ?

Will you condemn the hordes of white child molesters who trawl over to Asia to....how can I put this ? *Ply Their Trade* with Asian kids ?

Will you condemn the white men who are all over Bangkok and Philippines whoring Asian women out and turning Asian women into hookers ?

Do black men do any that ? Have black men did any of that ?

But you dare sit there and say black people are racist to Asians and whites?

Well maybe if I throw in some black genocides to whites and Asian, that will soeed things.

EXCEPT THERE HAVE BEEN NONE

But strangely enough, many Asian don’t hold a thing against the very people that literally destroyed their countries - White people.

In fact, out of all groups of people, Asians are the most white-worshiping of them all.

What made me think about this fact, is going to an interview that I had last month for T-Mobile. I had a technical interview for a programming position there.

I went in to take the test. I will say this though, I was surprised at how kind the white people were who worked there. That was something that I DEFINITELY didn’t expect.

Anyway, as I got up to leave the technical interview I saw this Asian dude, who upon seeing me, he just STARES at me in UTTER DISBELIEF and DISGUST.

This fool felt it was his DUTY to show me that I didn’t belong in such a tech-heavy environment; as if it was only the domain of Asians and whites.

Asians are showing their true colours when it comes to black people and intelligence. Some Asians are DYING to take the mantle of OPPRESSOR from the white man.

They only want to side with blacks when whites turn on them. That’s why black people should not use the term "minorities" a lot of other non-white groups can’t stand us.

To be honest a lot of Asians HATE dark skin - FULL STOP.

They hate dark skinned Filipinos and Cambodians. Bollywood is full of the lightest skinned Indians. Same too of orientals, where skin lightening creams and eye widening surgery is all the rage. They want to be white (Not all of course)

Africans better recognize fast, before it’s too late, to stop the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being OPPRESSED in their own land all over again.

Remember if anything, it’s Asians who treat blacks like animals in their shops as they serve blacks from behind bulletproof glass and drain money from the black community.

That the most horrific example of black on Asian racism you could muster up, was some black Hebrew Israelite having a slanging match towards an Asian dude, kinda says it all.
(edited 8 years ago)
--

Everything you say is a lie. For one example, Black people are all over Thailand. Thailand is the capital of peodophilia, and people from all over the world go there. If you knew about Thailand you would know paedophiles come from all over the world, and large proportions of these 'westerners' are not white. In the West blacks and certain Muslim groups are over represented in rape and child sex abuse stats and these types go to Thailand.

Asian have always valued light skin. It has nothing to do with Europeans. Its ingrained into the culture. Maybe you think Europeans are sucking up to Asians asians when they go tanning?

Btw, Marxist scum murdered 10s of millions of Asians in the 20th century. I support the Vietnam war against these scum. America should be praised for its war against the scum.

Just condemn the racism in this video.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheTruthTeller
These guys are black Hebrews. They are racist to africans themselves and believe all but african Americans, Hispanics and nativ americans will be enslaved.

quit showin your ignorance...they teach african americans....certain africans...latinos and native americans will be saved...you know nothin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending