The Student Room Group

do girls like Pakistanis over Indians?

Does the nerdy, well educated, socially awkward and feminine Asian stereotypes only apply to Indian men?
Reply 1
As much as many white and black people hate to admit it but Pakistani males are rising in boxing. Adam Azim is the European champion and then Hamzah Sheeraz is ranked 4 in the world and Americans are noticing him. Boxing unlike cricket is a sexually attractive sport. Indian men tend to bring brown men down. Pakistanis like Zayn Malik bring them up
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
I can testify yes without a doubt. If you watch videos like "the most pengest nationality in the UK from areas like Birmingham or other northern towns. A good chunk of women say Pakistani guys. You don't see women mentioning Indian, Sri Lankan or other groups of Asian.

Correct me if I'm wrong
(edited 2 months ago)
as a girl most of my friends find pakistanis not good lookoing we prefer indians and black and whites pakistanis are just trying to convert
Reply 4
Original post by userghxst
yes. indians get mogged bro. and not just that but they think they're better than everyone. as a pakistani male i can confidently say that pakistanis are better than indians.
Not all indians think like that ,some pakistanis I know are like that as well,You don't see me going around telling people that all indians are better than pakistanis , in what way are u stating ur better? This comment is the most narrow-minded and ignorant comment I've seen. Just because you have had unpleasant encounters with a few indians doesnt mean the whole population is 'mogged'. How could you post such a comment?.Your answer is not even related to the question.No one asked whose better ,we're talking about what girls prefer.Girls are supposed to be answering this, not you. Such a stereotypical comment .Stupidity at its peak
Reply 5
not all girls and depends on the girl,as long as you treat her right and make her feel special ,ethnicity is our last concern
maybe thats why they are spread all over the world??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending