The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
amazingtrade
Smoking is only cool if you don't mind being in the cemetry a few years earlier than you thought

word.
Reply 81
amazingtrade
I've only ever smoked once in my life, and that was canabis in Amsterdam after I got extremely drunk.

Ha ha ha :tongue:
Reply 82
not this again!?

we had a debate about smoking like 2 weeks ago!
has piginapoke found this yet? hehehe...

:rolleyes:
Smoking Is An Expensive Way To Commit Suicide :d
Reply 84
Smoking might seem cool now, see if you think the same thing in 20 years when you cant walk up a set of stairs without having to stop at the top of them and catch your breath.
Reply 85
imasillynarb
Smoking might seem cool now, see if you think the same thing in 20 years when you cant walk up a set of stairs without having to stop at the top of them and catch your breath.

who said smoking was cool?
Reply 86
Cossack
who said smoking was cool?

Such a penis...
Reply 87
imasillynarb

:eek: i have to do that now, and i don't smoke!!!! :eek:
Reply 88
sparkler
:eek: i have to do that now, and i don't smoke!!!! :eek:

Not good!
Reply 89
imasillynarb
Such a penis...

thanx :wink:
Reply 90
Cossack
thanx :wink:

It wasnt a compliment?
Reply 91
imasillynarb
It wasnt a compliment?

thanx n e way :cool:
Reply 92
how is anybody meant to stop smoking when there are subliminal messages being fed to us the whole time - just listening to Snow Patrol as i read this thread....

what do I hear on their hit single "Run"....

#"Light up light up"#...........

now if that isnt encouraging the youth of today to smoke i dont know what is!
really fancy a cig now..... :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 93
piginapoke
What's cool in it? Nothing really, except I like it myself. I'm giving up though.

your just lackin in will power pig....im hoping that i will have the willpower to keep smoking until i die a very young man... :tongue:
Reply 94
dforster
how is anybody meant to stop smoking when there are subliminal messages being fed to us the whole time - just listening to Snow Patrol as i read this thread....

what do I hear on their hit single "Run"....

#"Light up light up"#...........

now if that isnt encouraging the youth of today to smoke i dont know what is!
really fancy a cig now..... :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin:

Reply 95
dforster
your just lackin in will power pig....im hoping that i will have the willpower to keep smoking until i die a very young man... :tongue:

wtf is this shit ?? are you trying to say its good to keep smoking ??
Reply 96
piginapoke
I wish I could carry on (I like it too much) but as I've got a sprog on the way I thought I'd best give it up.
yay! round of applause for piggy :biggrin: *claps*
Reply 97
piginapoke
I wish I could carry on (I like it too much) but as I've got a sprog on the way I thought I'd best give it up.

dissapointing - but the right thing to do...
Reply 98
endorf
wtf is this shit ?? are you trying to say its good to keep smoking ??

no just messing.... :tongue:
calm down!! :biggrin:
Reply 99
piginapoke

At least you've got a reason to quit - im too young a carefree everytime i try and quit i just start again and think fuck it ill quit when i really need to

Latest

Trending

Trending