The Student Room Group

AQA Unit 4 Law 2015

Scroll to see replies

The grade boundaries come out the night before not the mark scheme.

Original post by Mehrdad jafari
are you talking about the mark schemes or the grade boundaries?
are you talking about the mark schemes or the grade boundaries?

The grade boundaries, though I'm not positive I thought the mark schemes were released around a similar time to the grade boundaries
Original post by All-rounder
The grade boundaries, though I'm not positive I thought the mark schemes were released around a similar time to the grade boundaries

My feeling is that the mark schemes are available in the beginning of August, which would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
My feeling is that the mark schemes are available in the beginning of August, which would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be excellent if they are, although I think they'd benefit certain subjects more than others. Law is heavily essay based to it's hard to speculate on whether our structure and grammar meets the same understanding of the mark scheme as the examiner has taken from the mark scheme.

Either way, with any luck the boundaries will be quite low :/
That would be excellent if they are, although I think they'd benefit certain subjects more than others. Law is heavily essay based to it's hard to speculate on whether our structure and grammar meets the same understanding of the mark scheme as the examiner has taken from the mark scheme.

Either way, with any luck the boundaries will be quite low :/

Yeah, that's true, you guys are quite unlucky or in fact lucky, who knows?
Why do you think the grade boundaries will be low?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, that's true, you guys are quite unlucky or in fact lucky, who knows?
Why do you think the grade boundaries will be low?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no reason to believe they will be, I'm just hoping that they are so I can get the best results possible hahaha.
I do seriously think grade boundaries for Law01 will be quite high as when I sat my resit for it, it was an extremely easy paper. One of the few times it's allowed you to choose between the devices you have to explain, meaning everyone will have gone with what they know the most.
I have no reason to believe they will be, I'm just hoping that they are so I can get the best results possible hahaha.
I do seriously think grade boundaries for Law01 will be quite high as when I sat my resit for it, it was an extremely easy paper. One of the few times it's allowed you to choose between the devices you have to explain, meaning everyone will have gone with what they know the most.

Fair enough, hope you will get the grades you want to. Best of luck on the results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending