The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You're years behind OP. It's only really middle-class people who don't go to these areas who don't realise. Unfortunately that's most of this forum lol. That's why them and Guardiniastas don't understand what people's problem is. They're sheltered

But yeah everyone else has known the reality for years
Reply 2
Original post by string210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4NOSe1LQTc

This video shocked me, didnt realise it was that bad. Spoke to a mate about it and he said he's been to luton and thats normal abuse from the muslim locals. I guess you dont realise how bad it is till you see it first hand!

At last you have seen the light my brother.

Vote UKIP.
Reply 3
who are those mongs? edl bigots? no ****ing wonder
I'm not either side, but first of all think about where the video is coming from and why would they upload it. Also, you don't know what's happening behind the scenes, when the camera is off.
so much anti-immigration..

I struggle to see whether you people simply hate immigration or if you genuinely hate everyone who's not white. Not surprising white people are considered racists
Original post by Koloterrorita
so much anti-immigration..

I struggle to see whether you people simply hate immigration or if you genuinely hate everyone who's not white. Not surprising white people are considered racists

That's racist against white people you know :cool:
Original post by Ed's Balls
That's racist against white people you know :cool:

Lool it's reverse racism against cis white males
Everyone in that video is a ****. I don't care what happens to any of them, they deserve each other.
Pretty sure they were abused for being fascist rather than being white...

For what it's worth I've lived pretty much my whole life in Tower Hamlets, with one of the highest immigrant and Muslim populations in the country, and I'm white. Not even once have I been abused because of the colour of my skin.
It is fairly obvious that the two drivers of this car who are both heavily involved in Britain First drove around this neighbourhood deliberately antagonising people to get a rise and then upload the response that they got.
Man drives around goading people to have a confrontation with him.

People confront man who was goading them to have a confrontation with him.
Original post by KimKallstrom
You're years behind OP. It's only really middle-class people who don't go to these areas who don't realise. Unfortunately that's most of this forum lol. That's why them and Guardiniastas don't understand what people's problem is. They're sheltered

But yeah everyone else has known the reality for years

I just went to uni that had lots of Muslims and generally foreign people :eek:

Didn't cause any problems though. They must be middle class Muslims :fyi: Also, I assume to Nigel forage's horror, I had people speaking in a foreign language next to me on the train on my commute to uni :eek3:

There are plenty of middle class people who live in predominantly white english areas who do not shut the hell up about being taken over.
(edited 8 years ago)
He actually starts the video by saying people recognised them as Britain First leaders. That plus heavy editing means this source completely lacks credibility (that doesn't mean the premise has no truth at all, just that we can't draw any conclusions from this video).

I give it Fox News out of 10.
Original post by Octohedral
He actually starts the video by saying people recognised them as Britain First leaders. That plus heavy editing means this source completely lacks credibility (that doesn't mean the premise has no truth at all, just that we can't draw any conclusions from this video).

:lol: Had me rofling
Reply 15
I'm emigrating...
Original post by Euröpe4Europëans

If you oppose it are labelled White supremacist sand of course racists.

For me immigration could path the streets with gold and I wouldn't like it. Immigration pays for itself imo but at the expense that we as White people are robbed of our homeland and a future.

For future reference its that enboldended section that makes you sound like a white supremacist/racist.
Is this video supposed to be satirical or is it serious? I really hope it isn't serious.
Reply 18
Original post by Octohedral

But why does being a member of a group that puts the people of britain first, why should they then get abused in britain
it's the price we need to pay for multiculturalism, as well as thousands of children being brutally abused and raped, and people being beheaded with machetes when they walk to the shops

Latest

Trending

Trending