The Student Room Group

Hidden from seeing instragram stories

so ive got this cousin who I have on ig and we have been following each other since I went for her wedding. me and my sister made the effort to travel 5 hours for her wedding and stayed at her house for two days. Since then she has been liking my posts etc and i have been doing the same. But lately I realised that she has gone aloof and didnt seem to care. She doesnt like my post or anything just watch my stories. Whereas me, I have been commenting for her daughters bday, on her anniversary, for her mums bday etc complimenting on her stories and posts. When i sent my wish for her anniversary she just replied with one word which put me off. Then after I announced my engagement i posted pics on ig which everyone congratulated me except her. Last week was my others cousins wedding and she was uploading so many stories till the wedding day and then i stopped seeing her stories. I have a feeling she has hidden me from seeing it and I am wondering why she did it. She is the type who would post about everything and now i dont see it. Mind due she is in another country too so more reasons for her to post.
Reply 1
Life is very strange, and sometimes people can do all sorts of things that make no sense.

You can always ask if she is ok and if any of your posts are causing her offence? Or just wait until you see her face to face and gently ask if she has a problem with anything you have posted

Other than that, just shrug and leave her be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending