The Student Room Group

Degree Classification - can you help?

Hi All,I wonder if anyone can help?I am an adult nurse at the end of my training. I was just wondering if anybody would know how I would find out what awards/degree classification my university have given in the past. I am trying to find out over recent years how many nurses have been awarded the degree and how many have been awarded a diploma of Higher education preventing them from qualifying as a nurse. I would also be interested in finding out this information for the University overall.If anybody can advise me how or where I would find out this information, I would be most grateful.Thanks in advance,ElleALaw x
Original post by MsNurseUK
Hi All,I wonder if anyone can help?I am an adult nurse at the end of my training. I was just wondering if anybody would know how I would find out what awards/degree classification my university have given in the past. I am trying to find out over recent years how many nurses have been awarded the degree and how many have been awarded a diploma of Higher education preventing them from qualifying as a nurse. I would also be interested in finding out this information for the University overall.If anybody can advise me how or where I would find out this information, I would be most grateful.Thanks in advance,ElleALaw x

some universities publish the list of graduates in local newspapers and you could find out how many got bscs in the uk but i dont know of anywhere to find out how many go diphe as i think thats quite rare so the datas a bit difficult to find.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
some universities publish the list of graduates in local newspapers and you could find out how many got bscs in the uk but i dont know of anywhere to find out how many go diphe as i think thats quite rare so the datas a bit difficult to find.

Thanks Claire, I shall look into this. I guessed as much tbh.
Most appreciated x
Thanks Claire, I shall look into this. I guessed as much tbh.
Most appreciated x

unless the nmc would disclose it to you if you put in a freedom of information request? it would be worth a try x
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
unless the nmc would disclose it to you if you put in a freedom of information request? it would be worth a try x

The NMC are happy to put me on the nursing register without my PIN if the uni will but they have refused. My apply to the uni via Freedom of Information Act though ~ thanks for the tip, most appreciated. X
The NMC are happy to put me on the nursing register without my PIN if the uni will but they have refused. My apply to the uni via Freedom of Information Act though ~ thanks for the tip, most appreciated. X

i m really sorry to hear of what your uni has done to you, they shouldnt be able to refuse your request as its very reasonable
Reply 6
Thank you Claire, I will keep you posted on any developments xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending