The Student Room Group

Christians? Annoying? - I think so.

Are Christians Annoying?

Now don't take this the wrong way I don't mean all Christians I mean the minority.

But, near me, Northern England, there is a real epidemic in the number of annoying, young Christians that go prancing around spouting off....

Have you seen any?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well THANK GOD we live in a democratic country and are able to act and belive what we wish ( within the law)
Reply 2
Lee86
well THANK GOD we live in a democratic country and are able to act and belive what we wish ( within the law)

With Freedom of Speech.

I am not trying to deny anyone that. I am just finding out if others have experienced this type of thing.
Reply 3
samdavyson
Are Christians Annoying?

Now don't take this the wrong way I don't mean all Christians I mean the minority.

But, near me, Northern England, there is a real epidemic in the number of annoying, young Christians that go prancing around spouting off....

Have you seen any?

You're clearly an idiot.

How does "have you seen any annoying Christians?" equate to all Christians being annoying.

Furthermore, you can't spell.
Reply 4
Bigcnee
You're clearly an idiot.

How does "have you seen any annoying Christians?" equate to all Christians being annoying.

Furthermore, you can't spell.

I didn't say all Christians were annoying -- ever. I know I made a spelling error - Sorry.
Reply 5
Christains? Annoying? I think so..

Hmm....

Why is it a big deal that they are Christians? Everyone is annoying in some way:

"People? Annoying? I think so..."

Would've been a more appropriate title.
Bigcnee
Hmm....

Why is it a big deal that they are Christians? Everyone is annoying in some way:

"People? Annoying? I think so..."

Would've been a more appropriate title.

Hear hear! Couldnt have put it better myself.
Reply 7
When I was waiting for a concert a few months ago some jehova's witnesses came up and started preaching to us. It was a bit unfair that we were in a que and couldn't get away so had to listen, they had ovbiously targeted us, then they had the cheek to insult us and tell us we would go to hell because we were drinking **shock horror** beer. They also told us we would go to hell and have red hot nails put through our eyelids. It wasn't only annoying having them interupt our conversation but they were plain rude. I know not all are like this but that's just my experience with some.
Reply 8
Big apoligies to all who I have offeneded / annoyed.
samdavyson

its fine to think things, its another thing to say them
Reply 10
samdavyson

No problem, mate. It's just I hate to see the abuse that this secular world gives religion these days. Thus, I've built up a kind of self-defence mechanism.
Reply 11
Alright. It worked well.
Reply 12
ok maybe if christians preach the word of god in my face everywhere i go then yes i would consider them annoying but thankfully not many are like this and so lead us to choose for ourselves whether or not to believe in christianity without help................... and if we are on about the most annoying type of people in the world men would most certainly be at the top of that list
Reply 13
Christians nowadays are not very annoying, they rather tend to to have "modern" "secularized" attitudes. A couple of centuries ago, it was another story: burning alive, torture, persecutions...

A big improvement
true - Torquemada wasn't a very nice person
Reply 15
fundamentalist christians piss me off :mad:

they can't accept the world changes
Reply 16
_Alan

Like the fact that Evolution seems to be spot on.
Reply 17
_Alan

do u mean the same as muslims -- clearly dont execpt the west

or jews and hindus for that matter and al religious groups
Reply 18
samdavyson
Like the fact that Evolution seems to be spot on.

then explain the human EYE
Reply 19
Lee86
do u mean the same as muslims -- clearly dont execpt the west

or jews and hindus for that matter and al religious groups

He may well do, or not for that matter.

But this thread is concentrating on the annoyances of Christians.

I am a member of CKTOT

Latest

Trending

Trending