The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Religious Studies Paper 2 (J625/06-10) - 23rd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

OCR GCSE Religious Studies Paper 2 (J625/06-10) - 23rd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 23rd May 2023/ PM
Length: 2h

Resources
OCR GCSE Religious Studies
Reply 1
OMGGG finally someone who does ocr for rs. i find rs hard and i didn't acc pick it as an option for gcse's it was my school. it's compulsory so that sucks. anyone doing ocr for rs.
ALSO
i find it hard bc i missed most the content for it. i moved schools in yr10 november time and in my old school rs wasn't compulsory so i didn't choose it bc i didn't like my teachers and the subject (i didn't find it very fun). also when i moved schools they told me that i had to do it, which was annoying. the reason i missed most of the course was bc my new school started their rs course in yr9 as it's too long apparently to cover in just yr10 and 11. so when i came to my new school they were at the end of the Islam topic and were starting the philosophy topics when i got there. so i missed the whole of the Christianity topic and basically the whole of the Islam topic (as they were literally on their last lesson for it).
ANYWAY...
im finding it rlly hard to learn it and there's no videos on youtube which is annoying.
ALSOOO anyone else doing rs ocr
WOW i have never wrote that much. whoops
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
How did everyone find ittt???
Reply 3
Found it AMAZING AF
Reply 4
dude it was so good. those 15 markers were so blessed too.
Reply 5
Original post by IAMTHETOPG
dude it was so good. those 15 markers were so blessed too.

what paper did u do? Was it philosophy and ethics from a Christian perspective or another religion?
Reply 6
I don't know if God was present or something but that was easy- (no pun intended)
Reply 7
Original post by Mcgidid
what paper did u do? Was it philosophy and ethics from a Christian perspective or another religion?

yeah mine was from the christian perspective

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending