The Student Room Group

McDonalds OJE/interview any tips/advice

i have been given this opportunity and i am not sure what too do what to say and how to respond too their questions

please somebody help me out any tips and advice could help and will i be alright with just bringing a ID card?
When I interviewed I had to take my passport and supporting documents, but you can only take what you have. Seriously, with regards to the interview, do not worry. You should dress semi-formally, but as long as you don't turn up in a tracksuit you should be just fine. Also, the interview questions are simple to answer and you shouldn't worry. On the job stuff is easy really, they won't put you in a situation you won't manage. They traditionally just put you on drinks, which is a piece of cake. The staff are usually really laid back when interviewing people. The most difficult part of the entire recruitment process is actually supposed to be the online application!

Anyway, good luck, and don't worry. You'll be fine :smile:
Reply 2
When I interviewed I had to take my passport and supporting documents, but you can only take what you have. Seriously, with regards to the interview, do not worry. You should dress semi-formally, but as long as you don't turn up in a tracksuit you should be just fine. Also, the interview questions are simple to answer and you shouldn't worry. On the job stuff is easy really, they won't put you in a situation you won't manage. They traditionally just put you on drinks, which is a piece of cake. The staff are usually really laid back when interviewing people. The most difficult part of the entire recruitment process is actually supposed to be the online application!

Anyway, good luck, and don't worry. You'll be fine :smile:

thank you very much this is very helpful my interview/oje is Monday the 20th
Reply 3
what kind of questions we're asked and how did you answer them
Original post by erhi
what kind of questions we're asked and how did you answer them

They pretty much just ask you why you want to work there, and get you to expand on the things that you have written in your online application
Reply 5
alright thank you very much
Reply 6
if their ask wwhy you want to work in mcdonalds so what i should answer them
Reply 7
and if their ask what you bring to mcdonalds than

Quick Reply

Latest