The Student Room Group

Plymouth university interview

Hi
I have an interview on zoom with Plymouth university for the foundation year for dental hygiene and therapy. Any tips and advise from anyone who has had an interview from them?
Check out our interviews guidance page for information on what to expect form your interview, and tips from students: https://www.uophealth.org/.
Reply 2
Original post by Muna321
Hi
I have an interview on zoom with Plymouth university for the foundation year for dental hygiene and therapy. Any tips and advise from anyone who has had an interview from them?

Hi ,
I am currlentley in year 13 and will be applying to the dental hygiene and therapy foundation year too at Plymouth University.
Do you have any advice for me , interview tips, how you practiced for yours , what type of questions did they give you , how you found it overall and if they gave you a offer. Thank you :smile:
Original post by Rahafs
Hi ,
I am currlentley in year 13 and will be applying to the dental hygiene and therapy foundation year too at Plymouth University.
Do you have any advice for me , interview tips, how you practiced for yours , what type of questions did they give you , how you found it overall and if they gave you a offer. Thank you :smile:

Hi there!

I'm a current second year student here at Plymouth and, although I don't take dentistry, I'm more than happy to answer any questions about the university or Plymouth in general!

Best of luck with your application 😀

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest