The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths grade boundaries!!

C1 and c2 :frown:((((
It decreased though
Original post by Yousf
C1 and c2 :frown:((((

Have they been released? Do you know the links to them please if they have?
I'm really worried about C2!:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Mickeymouseisok
Have they been released? Do you know the links to them please if they have?
I'm really worried about C2!:frown:

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/A-level/1506-A-level-Grade-Boundaries.pdf
Reply 4
Original post by Mesosleepy
It decreased though

not enough in proportion of its difficulty!!!
59s are fairly low lmao, hopefully i can scrape a B if they are this low who knows :biggrin:
Reply 7
Guessed C2 right, C1 was a bit unexpected but still lower than last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you mean: c3 and c4 :frown:((((?
Reply 9
anyone got the link?
They're ridiculously high.
FP2 67 WHAT THE ACTUAL ****
S2 67 is way too high, yes it was an easy paper but I was expecting more like 64 or 65 for an A
D2 67 for an A

Even when exams are easy, the boundaries are usually never that high. Usually if an exam is REALLY EASY then the highest for an A grade is 65 at max. This is ridiculous. Even C1, C ****ing 1, is hardly ever 67 for an A. this is *******s. Byebye A* further maths
Original post by kprime2
They're ridiculously high.
FP2 67 WHAT THE ACTUAL ****
S2 67 is way too high, yes it was an easy paper but I was expecting more like 64 or 65 for an A
D2 67 for an A

Even when exams are easy, the boundaries are usually never that high. Usually if an exam is REALLY EASY then the highest for an A grade is 65 at max. This is ridiculous. Even C1, C ****ing 1, is hardly ever 67 for an A. this is *******s. Byebye A* further maths

Wasn't it 63 for an A in C1?
Original post by EastGuava
Wasn't it 63 for an A in C1?

That's expected. C1 are usually never low. The paper wasn't particularly hard, but harder than last years which was 64 for an A, so 63 is fine

Quick Reply

Latest