The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Looking at the sun isn't as stupid as it sounds. Newton once looked at the sun for as long as his eyes could take it so that he could learn about optics. Crazy perhaps but not stupid. :tongue:
Reply 21
Cossack
Just stared straight at the sun to try and see that venus thing....cant see properly now!!!

Anyone ele been able to see it???

Ha! so did I and I, becuase I was in a craaaaazy mood started rolling around in the backyard screaming "im melting! Cursed sun thou hast slain me!" ok neighbours thought I was crazy but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh, back to the question.. no I did not see it on account of being a fool and just genuinely not seeing it. Saw it on the news though :wink:
Reply 22
Everdawn
Ha! so did I and I, becuase I was in a craaaaazy mood started rolling around in the backyard screaming "im melting! Cursed sun thou hast slain me!" ok neighbours thought I was crazy but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh, back to the question.. no I did not see it on account of being a fool and just genuinely not seeing it. Saw it on the news though :wink:

Did anybody throw cold water on you?
Reply 23
Bhaal85
Did anybody throw cold water on you?

are you crazy! in the middle of winter!...no... :tongue:
Cossack
Just stared straight at the sun to try and see that venus thing....cant see properly now!!!

Anyone ele been able to see it???

hehehe, you nutter what do you expect to happen you should have wore dark shades. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending