The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Airsoft Society at Queens Belfast?

After receiving my place at Queens Belfast, I began searching researching societies available to join and it appears that there is no dedicated Airsoft society for Queens Belfast ( or any of the other universities in Belfast).

Just wondering if there is enough players out there willing to group together and attempt to start one?

As my cousin is the President of the Airsoft society at Portsmouth University I can gain the necessary knowledge of how to run an Airsoft society effectively and efficiently.

I think I remember reading somewhere that we would need 15 people to be recognised as society.

Failing that just looking for people out there who would be willing to go skirmishing together in a group.

Thanks,
Alex.
(edited 8 years ago)
Going into Computer Science year 2, never been airsofting but have always had an active interest in starting. Would definitely be willing to either help start up a society or go skirmishing as a group.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Sweet man, I have been waiting a while for someone to reply xD I know of another person who is interested via reddit, who i will try to make contact with.
What's the best way to contact you should you be interested in playing?
Thanks,
Alex
-
(Alexander Duthie)
Reply 3
i would like to join this group too, im coming to Queen's as an INTO student
Reply 4
That's fine. At the moment I am building up a list of names so when are you arriving if you dont mind me asking? As i will need your name and student number when you do.
Reply 5
Original post by rodrew
That's fine. At the moment I am building up a list of names so when are you arriving if you dont mind me asking? As i will need your name and student number when you do.

Probably around next week or the week after i have yet to receive my visa...
but name is Khun Aung Myat i dont know my student number yet.
i will follow up on that later
Reply 6
Thanks, keep me posted on when you arrive.
You can pm me on here to keep in touch with me untill then.
Thanks,
Alex
(edited 8 years ago)
This would be something I would love to see started! I wouldn't be starting at queens until next September because I'm currently in upper 6th but I know a couple of others who would be interested in it next year when we start but we would still be up for skirmishing with you guys. There is a site we play at 35 minutes drive from the Queens campus and it's a 22 acre site.
Reply 8
I am finding out if the society can exist on the 18th of this month, so i'll post here and hope to see you at the freshers fayer next year!

out of curiosity where is this site? I'm trying to compile a list and a lot of sites around don't tend to be easy to ind online

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending