The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queens nursing 2024

Hi guys advise needed, if I already commenced a nursing intake but withdrew due to illness am I able to reapply ? Will doh still fund my place
Yes it depends have u take a leave of absence due to ur illness? If so then u wont hv to reapply necessarily through UCAS etc but will just rejoin next academic year.Id recommend also talkin to student finance they were very helpful with me.hope things get better for u soon:smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Yes it depends have u take a leave of absence due to ur illness? If so then u wont hv to reapply necessarily through UCAS etc but will just rejoin next academic year.Id recommend also talkin to student finance they were very helpful with me.hope things get better for u soon:smile:

Yes I left completely so I have already submitted my application on ucas but I've people telling me that queens won't allow me back after a withdrawal and that they wouldn't offer me a commissioned place, seeem unfair when I had good reasons to withdraw and not just withdraw because I didn't want to do it because I do and that's why I'm trying again x
Also anyone want added to our QUB group chat on snap just send me a private message
Has anyone applied for mental health nursing and heard back from their interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending