The Student Room Group

History, Cambridge university

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me specific information about the History course in Cambridge University. The information on their website is pretty vague If anyone has or is doing it could they tell me the choices/periods of history that they had the option to study during the first/second and third year?
I'm also very fond of theater and would like to know is I could keep on doing some kind of drama there ?
Thank you very much!
Original post by h.dupre16
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me specific information about the History course in Cambridge University. The information on their website is pretty vague If anyone has or is doing it could they tell me the choices/periods of history that they had the option to study during the first/second and third year?
I'm also very fond of theater and would like to know is I could keep on doing some kind of drama there ?
Thank you very much!

Hi there, is this page helpful at all (note that Part I = Years 1 and 2, Part II = Year 3)?
Original post by h.dupre16
Thank you very much!

Google the Cambridge Footlights.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending