The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dude
And i'm going to get some food. I'll PM you later Iluvatar for an update on this.

Okay, cool, but surely you can just look through the thread (although by then it might be about 500 posts long at least!)
Fleff
Surely it should be based on join date aswell as post count?

*thinks*

Perhaps... (post count + the amount of days that have passed since they joined) / by 2 = something over a certain amount.

Or is that too complicated?

But surely it would be too predictable if it was a logical as that.
The winner would have to be someone who the viewer wont expect, but also won't think is totally outrageous either.
Reply 182
Iluvatar
Yeah, nice, but who would they be though?
Surely it would have to be a rather unpredictable romance, to keep people interested in it.

how about the hero and the narrater (who usually stays invisable to other characters).

I can see it. Hero is fighting random badguy (one of the newbies), and he throw's the minion somewhere random and he lands every close to Everdawn. He goes up to her, about to say sorry and BOOM. Love at first sight.
Well, before we can develop a romance we need to know who the 20 generals will be.
Reply 184
Iluvatar
Okay, cool, but surely you can just look through the thread (although by then it might be about 500 posts long at least!)

Thats my point. By the time i get back, it will have extented quite abit.
Iluvatar
But surely it would be too predictable if it was a logical as that.
The winner would have to be someone who the viewer wont expect, but also won't think is totally outrageous either.

That was just the qualifying stage though :biggrin: There are many trials after that, after which the true winner will be decided once and for all...
Dude
how about the hero and the narrater (who usually stays invisable to other characters).

I can see it. Hero is fighting random badguy (one of the newbies), and he throw's the minion somewhere random and he lands every close to Everdawn. He goes up to her, about to say sorry and BOOM. Love at first sight.

Hmm.... nice.
But then the end could either be that A) the hero stops fighting for his love of Everdawn, or B) Everdawn starts fighting to protect the hero.
Reply 187
Iluvatar
Hmm.... nice.
But then the end could either be that A) the hero stops fighting for his love of Everdawn, or B) Everdawn starts fighting to protect the hero.

I'm just saying it would be really unpredictable for the hero to fall in love with the narrater.
Reply 188
wiwarin_mir
Well, before we can develop a romance we need to know who the 20 generals will be.

it's not just 20... it's say 40+ fighting for 20 places.

and the narrator will make sexy appearances....

not to mention the attractive female generals as well :wink:
Iluvatar
Hmm.... nice.

Me fight in a pair of Manolo's... I think not. :tongue:
4Ed
it's not just 20... it's say 40+ fighting for 20 places.

and the narrator will make sexy appearances....

not to mention the attractive female generals as well :wink:

so, we must decide these generals.
Dude
I'm just saying it would be really unpredictable for the hero to fall in love with the narrater.

I know, and it would work.
But then there would only be two possible endings if it was going to be a happy one.
Everdawn
Me fight in a pair of Manolo's... I think not. :tongue:

So you wouldn't fight in them even to protect the one you love?
Reply 193
Iluvatar
I know, and it would work.
But then there would only be two possible endings if it was going to be a happy one.

How can it be a happy endding if d is going to end up taking over the world at the end.
Iluvatar
So you wouldn't fight in them even to protect the one you love?

Remember> My character.. ok well its me then isnt it... Wants to be an advocte for World peace and at the same time host a fantastic gameshow without being murdered! :biggrin:
How about one of the female generals that wins ends up becoming D's queen
Reply 196
Dude
How can it be a happy endding if d is going to end up taking over the world at the end.

of course it's a happy ending. UKL rule the world, and you're a UKL member. need i say more?
Dude

But that'd be perfect for the sequal though, trying to go against d, whos taken over the world, for the sake of love!
Dude

Because d falls in love with one of the good guys, therefore giving up his dream of taking over the world in order to fulfill his new dream of a new life with the one he loves.
Everdawn
Remember> My character.. ok well its me then isnt it... Wants to be an advocte for World peace and at the same time host a fantastic gameshow without being murdered! :biggrin:

I know that, and that would be the good thing about it.
Would you choose your love, or your ideals!
It would be a perfect storyline!

Latest

Trending

Trending