The Student Room Group

Worst Cinema Experiences

What cinema experiences have been the worst for you?
Reply 1
Keith Lemon : The Movie.
It was like watching the deleted scenes of a terrible BBC3 show stretched out. Just because something is in the cinema doesn't make it a 'movie'.
Chicken run- when I was younger lol
Original post by ebyrne2036
Chicken run- when I was younger lol

The animated clay characters? the only ones I pleased were Wallace and Gromit, nothing else - and the plonsters!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Kallisto
The animated clay characters? the only ones I pleased were Wallace and Gromit, nothing else - and the plonsters!

Yes haha I remember I actually left early with my friend and her dad. The funny thing was her dad was loving it
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by ebyrne2036
Yes haha I remember I actually left early with my friend and her dad. The funny thing was her dad was loving it

At least one who didn't get disappoint. Was this the one film you disliked?
Yeh it’s the first one came to my mind Altho I wasn’t a fan of 13 candles but I didn’t c that in the cinema
Reply 7
I did not like the new Blade Runner movie. They overdid the visuals and tried to beat the first movie, and thus it became very tedious to watch and I kept staring at the roof of the cinema most of the time.

I cannot watch some of Nolan's movies for the reason that he becomes pompous and lets the soundtrack kill all feelings. So, until he learns the art of understatement I am boicotting his movies.

Quick Reply

Latest