UKL the movie Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Then there's always the problem of the plot to the next one...
Well once this ones plot is established, then the next one will be easier.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
that's a good idea. then there's plenty of questions left for a UKL 2: the return of D.
Hehehehehe, rather catchy title!
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to be able to start a race by dropping a handkerchief (race, jousting... whatever...)
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I don't think Everdawn would like that!
But it would make a good storyline if it did happen, as long as there was another way of keeping the audience in suspense until the next film.
who says everdawn has to stay dead. X-men 2, jean gray died, but you know she is coming back. Leahue of extraordinary gentlemen, sean connery died, but you can tell we will come back somehow.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well once this ones plot is established, then the next one will be easier.
But what's the answer to the question? Which does d go for, world domination, or love?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I suppose so. Well, we could have 4 way melee matches which would last until two teams were either destroyed or surrendered
Yeah, that'd be good, but i think there would have to be different styles of combat to keep interest.
Maybe swordfights mixed with aeriel battles, or whatever other unusual things that people can think of.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, but they'd still probably get a bit boring after a while.
But i'd be interested in how many members on here would know how to train an army in any style of combat, armed or unarmed.
that's getting into to much detail.

can't we just throw chairs at each other, use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
who says everdawn has to stay dead. X-men 2, jean gray died, but you know she is coming back. Leahue of extraordinary gentlemen, sean connery died, but you can tell we will come back somehow.
Yeah, but that would verge on a more surreal plot line, which i don't think will fit this currently totally realistic sounding plotline...
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, but that would verge on a more surreal plot line, which i don't think will fit this currently totally realistic sounding plotline...
and this is a completely realistic storyline?
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons?
Hehe
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
that's getting into to much detail.

can't we just throw chairs at each other, use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons?
If it was a comedy, maybe.
That'd be a good laugh in the film though, one of the generals thought it was suppose to be in fun, and all the army get these sort of comic weapons, and get totally slaughtered by a bunch of ax wielding mainacs or something.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Realistic to an extreme, yes.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, of course it is, and i'm not trying to be ironic at all! :rolleyes:
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I want to be able to start a race by dropping a handkerchief (race, jousting... whatever...)
*cough*

I am injecting some girliness into this movie.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If it was a comedy, maybe.
That'd be a good laugh in the film though, one of the generals thought it was suppose to be in fun, and all the army get these sort of comic weapons, and get totally slaughtered by a bunch of ax wielding mainacs or something.
We still need to sort out who these generals will be though, then we can start assigning specific army traits to them.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*cough*

I am injecting some girliness into this movie.
sorry dear, we've already covered that already. read page 10/11 for how shoes will dominate the world
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
sorry dear, we've already covered that already. read page 10/11 for how shoes will dominate the world
I'm not talking about shoes, I'm talking about me being the fair damsel
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We still need to sort out who these generals will be though, then we can start assigning specific army traits to them.
Hmm... yeah, i think the plots coming along nicely.
Although i'd say maybe not all of the generals should be the highest posting memebrs and stuff.
Because you'd need more characters for the next films.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not talking about shoes, I'm talking about me being the fair damsel
Maybe you can be the prize for the highest frag rate general, they used to do that didn't they, offer damsels as prizes?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe you can be the prize for the highest frag rate general, they used to do that didn't they, offer damsels as prizes?

Sounds like a great idea
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1130)
79.02%
Leave (300)
20.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise