The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fleff
Then there's always the problem of the plot to the next one...

Well once this ones plot is established, then the next one will be easier.
4Ed
that's a good idea. then there's plenty of questions left for a UKL 2: the return of D.

Hehehehehe, rather catchy title!
Reply 222
I want to be able to start a race by dropping a handkerchief (race, jousting... whatever...)
Iluvatar
I don't think Everdawn would like that!
But it would make a good storyline if it did happen, as long as there was another way of keeping the audience in suspense until the next film.

who says everdawn has to stay dead. X-men 2, jean gray died, but you know she is coming back. Leahue of extraordinary gentlemen, sean connery died, but you can tell we will come back somehow.
Iluvatar
Well once this ones plot is established, then the next one will be easier.

But what's the answer to the question? Which does d go for, world domination, or love?
wiwarin_mir
I suppose so. Well, we could have 4 way melee matches which would last until two teams were either destroyed or surrendered

Yeah, that'd be good, but i think there would have to be different styles of combat to keep interest.
Maybe swordfights mixed with aeriel battles, or whatever other unusual things that people can think of.
Reply 226
Iluvatar
Yeah, but they'd still probably get a bit boring after a while.
But i'd be interested in how many members on here would know how to train an army in any style of combat, armed or unarmed.

that's getting into to much detail.

can't we just throw chairs at each other, use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons? :tongue: :biggrin:
wiwarin_mir
who says everdawn has to stay dead. X-men 2, jean gray died, but you know she is coming back. Leahue of extraordinary gentlemen, sean connery died, but you can tell we will come back somehow.

Yeah, but that would verge on a more surreal plot line, which i don't think will fit this currently totally realistic sounding plotline...
Iluvatar
Yeah, but that would verge on a more surreal plot line, which i don't think will fit this currently totally realistic sounding plotline...

and this is a completely realistic storyline?
4Ed
use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons? :tongue: :biggrin:

Hehe :biggrin:
4Ed
that's getting into to much detail.

can't we just throw chairs at each other, use bananas as land mines, and wet sloppy trout as hand to hand close combat weapons? :tongue: :biggrin:

If it was a comedy, maybe.
That'd be a good laugh in the film though, one of the generals thought it was suppose to be in fun, and all the army get these sort of comic weapons, and get totally slaughtered by a bunch of ax wielding mainacs or something.
wiwarin_mir

Realistic to an extreme, yes.
wiwarin_mir

Yes, of course it is, and i'm not trying to be ironic at all! :rolleyes:
Reply 233
blissy
I want to be able to start a race by dropping a handkerchief (race, jousting... whatever...)

*cough*

I am injecting some girliness into this movie.
Iluvatar
If it was a comedy, maybe.
That'd be a good laugh in the film though, one of the generals thought it was suppose to be in fun, and all the army get these sort of comic weapons, and get totally slaughtered by a bunch of ax wielding mainacs or something.

We still need to sort out who these generals will be though, then we can start assigning specific army traits to them.
Reply 235
blissy
*cough*

I am injecting some girliness into this movie.

sorry dear, we've already covered that already. read page 10/11 for how shoes will dominate the world :biggrin:
Reply 236
4Ed
sorry dear, we've already covered that already. read page 10/11 for how shoes will dominate the world :biggrin:

I'm not talking about shoes, I'm talking about me being the fair damsel :tongue:
wiwarin_mir
We still need to sort out who these generals will be though, then we can start assigning specific army traits to them.

Hmm... yeah, i think the plots coming along nicely.
Although i'd say maybe not all of the generals should be the highest posting memebrs and stuff.
Because you'd need more characters for the next films.
blissy
I'm not talking about shoes, I'm talking about me being the fair damsel :tongue:

Maybe you can be the prize for the highest frag rate general, they used to do that didn't they, offer damsels as prizes?
wiwarin_mir
Maybe you can be the prize for the highest frag rate general, they used to do that didn't they, offer damsels as prizes?

:biggrin:
Sounds like a great idea :wink: :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending