The Student Room Group

I'm ChaoticButterfly, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
Someone I knew died. :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that, William :hugs: crying is a great outlet for your emotions. I hope you're okay x
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I am dead on the inside :indiff:

I feel like I'm a bad friend for laughing at that. Thoughts?
Original post by TheReader
If it makes you feel any better. :wink:

No there is only one thing which makes me feel better. You know crying. :colonhash:
Original post by SophieSmall

You can maintain your good friend position by asked a very good question?
Original post by william walker
You can maintain your good friend position by asked a very good question?

What? O.o
Original post by iSerendipity
I'm sorry to hear that, William :hugs: crying is a great outlet for your emotions. I hope you're okay x

Thank you. :smile: :hugs:
Have you lost your virginity yet?
Hard knock life?

No. Soul destroying life. :angry:

That's why you're my friend.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I also like how you had to bold that text in case you were refereeing to the big void of nothingness that was the rest of my post. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Why the angry emoticon?

Because I am angry that my life is soul destroying. :angry:
Original post by Black Cat
Have you lost your virginity yet?

Wow, it took until page 3 for this question to be asked.

I can assure you I will alert you all when I do by making a thread about it.
That's why you're my friend.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I also like how you had to bold that text in case you were refereeing to the big void of nothingness that was the rest of my post. :tongue:

I like to be very clear :frown:
A lot of people on this site find it very easy to completely miss the point I'm making. Which I think is why I come across as an angry bitch. I try to be as clear as possible and as blunt as possible to avoid confusion, but it just makes people angry and then they report me :'(
I like to be very clear :frown:
A lot of people on this site find it very easy to completely miss the point I'm making. Which I think is why I come across as an angry bitch. I try to be as clear as possible and as blunt as possible to avoid confusion, but it just makes people angry and then they report me :'(

:rofl:

I like an angry bitch :sexface:
God I love this cat gif

:rofl:

I like an angry bitch :sexface:

Haha, but I'm not an angry bitch really.
Bitch maybe, but not angry.
Sorry OP, I forgot to ask you a question last time. Did you have an eggcelent day? :egg:
Haha, but I'm not an angry bitch really.
Bitch maybe, but not angry.

You don't come across as angry bitch. It's more people are morons. Like in that other thread when you were accused of supporting rape. :facepalm:
You don't come across as angry bitch. It's more people are morons. Like in that other thread when you were accused of supporting rape. :facepalm:

Haha yes, that one was quite amusing.
Got to love the emotional tard brigade.
Original post by iSerendipity
Sorry OP, I forgot to ask you a question last time. Did you have an eggcelent day? :egg:

NO ti was ****. I spent all day procrastinating then watched Even Horizon on Netflix which was a bit crummy. If I have to watch another film where Astronaughts who get sent on a deep space mission don't understand general relativity and have to have it explained to them with the old fold paper and bunch with pencil routine I am going to go woppy. I;m now way past my bed time which means I am goignt o feel like **** tomorrow and be unproductive AGAIN.
I miss watching Alien for the first time when I was like 12 on my crappy CRT TV in my bedroom, I was terrified :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest