The Student Room Group

Every little helps..

Ok Tsr members, I am studying the following subjects at A2: bio, chem and maths.
Let's share resources in relation to those subjects. Let's ace the upcoming mocks and real exams.
Reply 1
Original post by tammymxx
Ok Tsr members, I am studying the following subjects at A2: bio, chem and maths.
Let's share resources in relation to those subjects. Let's ace the upcoming mocks and real exams.

I came here hoping to complain about Tesco :wink:
Reply 2
Let's all go to Tesco! Let's all go to Tesco! La La La La, La La La La!
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
Let's all go to Tesco! Let's all go to Tesco! La La La La, La La La La!

only if you are paying for our food...

I'm studying A2 maths chem history! What exam boards are you? I'm edexcel aqa ocr. I have a core 3 mock on Friday any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by frances98
I'm studying A2 maths chem history! What exam boards are you? I'm edexcel aqa ocr. I have a core 3 mock on Friday any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same as you for maths but ocr for chem.I suppose the best method to do well in your mock is to just do past papers & if you are struggling with any questions..head to exam solutions.
same as you for maths but ocr for chem.I suppose the best method to do well in your mock is to just do past papers & if you are struggling with any questions..head to exam solutions.

Yeah I've already paid examsolutions a few visits this week 😊 I think the best tip is to try and continuously revise so you don't get behind on anything
Reply 7
Original post by frances98
Yeah I've already paid examsolutions a few visits this week 😊 I think the best tip is to try and continuously revise so you don't get behind on anything

true :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest