The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
piginapoke
Yes food by definition should be edible. Those pizza hut eat all you want things are the same, crabby bits of left over pizzas and mistaken orders!

Sigh. I wish I could pass for 12 again. £2.50 for unlimited pizza and pasta :frown:.
Reply 41
Zapsta
Ah. Well, no food poisoning. If only it were that simple. Basically it was an all you can eat buffet. Now, I'm a hard working man (at least I have hard working parents anyway) and I wanted to get as much value out of my £8 as possible, maybe even to beat the system, force the restaurant into submission. However, I tragically fell at the first hurdle. The food was abysmal. I started with some spring rolls. "Can't go wrong with spring rolls" I hear you say. Alas, you are wrong. Eating them was comparable to eating a raw onion. In fact I have eaten a raw onion, and if I were blind folded I would find it impossible to distinguish between the two events. Next were the noodles. They tasted like they were fried in shit. Now unlike the raw onion comparison, I have never tasted anything I have known to be fried in shit, but I am guessing that the experience cannot be far off this one. Attempting to play it even safer, my next venture was the sweet and sour chicken. The description was slightly off I hasten to add. A more fitting title would probably be "sickly and bitter balls of fat". Suffice to say I did not get much value out of my £8 in the end. In fact, starting the meal with a full plate, I'd be exaggerating if I said that I got through a third of the stuff on it. But I'm not ashamed - the food simply was that bad. And that is why you should never get a Chinese in Liverpool.

oh...
i went to a chinese in Manchester for a buffet and dont want anymore...
if you want try good chinese food u'd better ask some good chinese cook (e.g me) to make sth u cant find in the restaurants.
Reply 42
J.S.
I've a few Japanese friends who went to Liverpool, they had their car broken into there, i.e. a good taster of what life is like in Britain. Also, I've heard Liverpool being described as "one gigantic council estate" - so I think you'll fit in fine:wink:

Thats charming isn't it. I live in a posh (well poshish) area I will have you know. And I don't know many people who have had their car broken into, its quite rare, none of my dads cars ever have. They are a lot of scallies in Liverpool though, seemingly more than Manchester.
Reply 43
sz72
oh...
i went to a chinese in Manchester for a buffet and dont want anymore...
if you want try good chinese food u'd better ask some good chinese cook (e.g me) to make sth u cant find in the restaurants.

Hmm. Could you make me something you can't find in the restaurants?
Reply 44
piginapoke
...12 year old girls don't fancy you any more, the list is endless :tongue:

12 year old girls tend to only stop fancying people when they die (the people they fancy, not the 12 year old girls, although that would work too), and even that's pushing it.
Reply 45
Zapsta
Hmm. Could you make me something you can't find in the restaurants?

oh no problem,
would u like to have some fried bees? my personal favourite
:biggrin:
Reply 46
piginapoke
You know too much of this for my liking.

You started it...
Reply 47
piginapoke
I'm grooming you.

*imagines Piginapoke brushing Zapsta and braiding ribbons into his hair*
Reply 48
piginapoke
Well you're next my pretty...

The Piginapoke Pervy Salon :biggrin:
Reply 49
F. Poste
*imagines Piginapoke brushing Zapsta and braiding ribbons into his hair*

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it quite that way... well, I hope.
Reply 50
piginapoke
But its soft and silky! Do you moisturise?

Moisturise my hair?!
Reply 51
Zapsta
Moisturise my hair?!

Here's a man in need of conditioner!!! :eek: :tongue:
Reply 52
piginapoke
You have a lot to learn about hair products my young padawan.

Soap and water will do me fine thank you. And possibly a bit of a cut.
Reply 53
Zapsta
Soap and water will do me fine thank you. And possibly a bit of a cut.

I wouldn't say that in Pig's Pervy Salon, god knows what'd happen!
Reply 54
F. Poste
I wouldn't say that in Pig's Pervy Salon, god knows what'd happen!

Don't worry, there's plenty to go around :smile:.
Reply 55
amazingtrade
I am bored as hell and need to get out of Manchester. There is a £2.50 return bus I can either get to Liverpool or Leeds, which one should I visit? I've been to Liverpool before but never been to Leeds, however Liverpool may have more to offer.

Go to Wakefield.
Reply 56
Leeds.

Not been for ages but used to love it. I'm always suprised by how small Liverpool seems.

I think you should have a poll and just go with the result. You could do this every couple of weeks. Put two or 3 choices up, let people vote and then go wherever this forum sends you.

Latest

Trending

Trending