The Student Room Group

What will you be doing with the extra Coronation bank holiday on 8th May?

Monday 8th May will be a bank holiday in the UK following the Coronation of the King and Queen.

For many of us that means a Monday off work/school to do something different or just relax?

What will you be doing with your extra bank holiday?
(edited 1 year ago)
revising :frown:
Reply 2
Gives me some extra time to sort out my revision without worrying about classes (and I get to sleep in a little more!) :h:
I had the option to work tomorrow, but accepted the holiday.

We're in the process of trying to buy a house and have four viewings lined-up for tomorrow. That'll have been eight in three days. I want to say ~15 this week. I feel like I have a second full-time job.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
I was planning to go to Swansea tomorrow to visit the National Waterfront Museum, given I've never been (to the museum or the city!) but having looked at the weather forecast I will instead be sitting at home and probably watching TV :rofl:

Original post by 1582
I had the option to work tomorrow, but accepted the holiday.

We're in the process of trying to buy a house and have four viewings lined-up for tomorrow. That'll have been eight in three days. I want to say ~15 this week. I feel like I have a second full-time job.

That sounds full-on and draining!
Reply 6
Revising for micreconomics exam in 10 days ;(
same but for psychology as well in addition.
Do you do AQA?

Original post by joshan12
Revising for micreconomics exam in 10 days ;(
Writing an essay, I finish uni in just over two weeks.
Reply 9
Slept. Was out to see a band last night and things got heavy.
I didn't go to bed until 5:30am, so I slept until 12:30pm, then I got up and set up my laptop for my son's English tutor lesson, then I pottered around the kitchen dealing with the dishwasher and such, then I did some online Tesco shopping, then I joined my daughter on VR (on Ragnarock to be specific) for 45 minutes, and now I'm about to get a shower and then take another son to his Confirmation meeting at church.

After that I'll be cooking dinner, then probably getting some revision done (if I can be bothered - I really need to but I'm procrastinating), then later reading smallest son a bedtime story, then watching an episode of Fringe with the Confirmation son, then watching some Chinese film with husband, and then to bed for a couple of hours before I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to take daughter to the train station.
Reply 11
Original post by lcvedingdong
same but for psychology as well in addition.
Do you do AQA?

Yes, i don't know how other papers vary but i think AQA might be easier

Quick Reply

Latest