The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Biomedical Sciences, online/distance learning through work.

Hello

I am having difficulty contacting anyone at Westminster about this and getting a straight answer.

I applied for this course earlier in the year and have been asked by my employer for further information. I have applied independently of them in that I am self funding the course while I volunteer for the department.

What I would like to know is how much time someone at work would need to give up to assist me with my studies. Is it a case of signing off that I am competent or are we talking hours of marking and examination invigilating?

The less time taken up, the better!
Original post by mollydblybarrly
Hello

I am having difficulty contacting anyone at Westminster about this and getting a straight answer.

I applied for this course earlier in the year and have been asked by my employer for further information. I have applied independently of them in that I am self funding the course while I volunteer for the department.

What I would like to know is how much time someone at work would need to give up to assist me with my studies. Is it a case of signing off that I am competent or are we talking hours of marking and examination invigilating?

The less time taken up, the better!

Hi Molly this is Kim from the Course Enquiries Team. Just to let you know I have spoken with the Course Leader Crystalla Ferrier and she said she will email you directly with further information on your employers role whilst you study. It will mainly involve making sure you have the resources for your practice based modules as well as checking and signing off.

Kim :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending