The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol - Applicant 2016/17

Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for everyone starting UWE in 2016. If you’re planning on coming to UWE, say hello, introduce yourself and tell us what you’re interested in studying.

Priscilla

Scroll to see replies

Hello!

I'm Matthew

I'm hoping to study Forensic Computing and Security.

Went to the Open Day yesterday, and was impressed!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maffyman
Hello!

I'm Matthew

I'm hoping to study Forensic Computing and Security.

Went to the Open Day yesterday, and was impressed!

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for being the first to join this thread. Great to hear you enjoyed our Open Day. Hopefully see you again soon.

Priscilla :h:
Hello,
I´m Vivek
Thinking to study Computer Science...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Hello,

I'm Josh and would love to study Architecture.

Looking forward to the open day on the 7th November
Original post by UWE Bristol
Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for everyone starting UWE in 2016. If you’re planning on coming to UWE, say hello, introduce yourself and tell us what you’re interested in studying.

Priscilla

Hi im shell :smile:

hoping to study social work!!
Got an offer! Woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm Lauren c:
I want to study Philosophy.
All in all very worried about my application, my a-levels haven't exactly been going very smoothly for numerous reasons but will be sending off my UCAS very soon, just have to wait for my school because they are paying for it.
UWE will be my 1st choice all the way if I get an offer, I went to the open day on the 4th and I loved it!
I'm Ben looking to study mechanical engineering
Reply 9
@shellrainey @Vivek Chugani @buddhaman hi guys, thank you all for joining this thread. Let us know if you’ve got any questions or there’s anything else we can help with.

@magpie92 hope you enjoy the Open Day let us know how you find it.

@Maffyman Congratulations! What course have you got an offer for?

Priscilla :h:
I got an offer for Forensic Computing and Security (need an ABB)

Exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LaurenElizabeth1
Hi I'm Lauren c:
I want to study Philosophy.
All in all very worried about my application, my a-levels haven't exactly been going very smoothly for numerous reasons but will be sending off my UCAS very soon, just have to wait for my school because they are paying for it.
UWE will be my 1st choice all the way if I get an offer, I went to the open day on the 4th and I loved it!

Hi Lauren,

Apologies for the late reply. I sent your question to our admissions team and this is what they had to say:

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our UG Open Day and we’re pleased you enjoyed your day. We will take all aspects of your application including the personal statement, reference and qualifications into consideration when assessing an application. Please ensure you include all your qualifications on your UCAS form. Once you have submitted your application, we will provide you with your own personal log in details for your own UWE Welcome website. The website is designed to keep you up to date with your application and any requests we may send you for additional information. At any point, please do not hesitate to contact our Applicant Experience Team on [email protected] who will be happy to help you with any specific questions.

Hope this helps.

Priscilla
Hello, I am Brad
planning on study Architecture at frenchay, can i get a hand on what i need to apply ?
Applying to uwe to do diagnostic radiography ... working in ucas through school who hope to have applications away by end of November
Original post by strabane15
Applying to uwe to do diagnostic radiography ... working in ucas through school who hope to have applications away by end of November

good luck with your application! I sent mine off to UWE last week for diagnostic radiography! :smile:
You
Original post by katecatfish
good luck with your application! I sent mine off to UWE last week for diagnostic radiography! :smile:

You applying anywhere else Katecatfish
Original post by ACtValkyrie
Hello, I am Brad
planning on study Architecture at frenchay, can i get a hand on what i need to apply ?

Hi Brad,

We have a number of different Architecture courses at UWE:

Architecture and Planning - BA(Hons)
Architecture and Environmental Engineering - BEng(Hons)
Architecture - BSc(Hons)
Architectural Technology and Design - BSc(Hons)
Interior Architecture - BA(Hons)
Interior Architecture (with Foundation Year) - BA(Hons)

Because the entry requirements are different for each of these courses, I can put you in touch with our Recruitment and Outreach Manager who can advise you best.

I will private message you their email address.

All the best,
Priscilla
Original post by katecatfish
Exeter, BCU, Bangor and Derby, yourslef?

Ulster university QMU Glasgow caledonian UWE & Hertfordshire
Reply 18
Hi I'm Sharon

I sent off my application to study social work this week. Can't wait to hear back about an interview!! :smile:
I've applied for Adult Nursing at UWE! I've received an interview offer 3 days ago for the 17th of December, however my Track still hasn't updated. Getting a bit worried about this now, is this normal?:s-smilie:

Best of luck to all of you!:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending