The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Economics & Business with East European Studies UCL 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wasabi96
I didn't get it tho.. They emailed you?

Emailed yesterday morning, and got the offer for the course exactly two weeks beforehand

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Anyone know of the employability prospects for this course? Kinda interested in case I go through Adjustment but not sure how good it would be, compared to say Economics at Nottingham.. Don't know where to research it either lol, but the course seems pretty interesting
Original post by azizadil1998
Anyone know of the employability prospects for this course? Kinda interested in case I go through Adjustment but not sure how good it would be, compared to say Economics at Nottingham.. Don't know where to research it either lol, but the course seems pretty interesting

Prospects are what you make them, your course is mostly irrelevant..

Ofc UCL has the target advantage, there's that. But tbh, Nottingham is solid as well - really up to your preference here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by azizadil1998

The employability is slightly better for ucl since it's a target uni for banking. But the courses are very different. Do you want to study east European studies? Do you want to study business? Or do you just want to study economics?
Original post by Princepieman
Prospects are what you make them, your course is mostly irrelevant..

Ofc UCL has the target advantage, there's that. But tbh, Nottingham is solid as well - really up to your preference here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ladbants
The employability is slightly better for ucl since it's a target uni for banking. But the courses are very different. Do you want to study east European studies? Do you want to study business? Or do you just want to study economics?

I see, thanks a lot. Well in my opinion doing the 2 other courses would make it more interesting since business is a bit easier as well lol. And I thought East European studies might be boring but I've looked at the modules they have in it on the UCL site and it's interesting stuff like Social Policy and European Politics so not sure.. Doesn't matter if the course isn't on adjustment anyways lol; but its significantly less competitive so its more likely to be on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending