The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your room.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by drowzee
Anything Batman related = awesome in my book.

What about my room?
Original post by Apii
What about my room?

Wouldn't come closer than 20 miles from it.
Reply 22
Original post by jeremy1988
I haven't seen a thread like this on here yet, although I've seen them on other forums before.

I hate it.
Reply 23
Original post by WoodyMKC
Welcome to my lair :biggrin: That swing, whilst not designed for purpose, is a surprisingly comfy place to sleep :smile: I would invite you in but if you were born in '98 I'd be breaking the law, cameras are rolling 24/7 see :wink:

thx for the details:rofl: ehem I'm 17 but that's totally irrelevant lol
nice try tho :smile:
Original post by drowzee

:rofl:
Original post by Apii
What about my room?

Your room definitely needs a makeover
Original post by ivy.98
thx for the details:rofl: ehem I'm 17 but that's totally irrelevant lol
nice try tho :smile:

Exactly what I meant, you have to be 18+ to legally enter Woody's Lair and willing to be filmed, there's even a sign on the door :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by drowzee

Relax. I've done loads of things in here and haven't contracted any diseases yet, ok.
Reply 28
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
:rofl:

:frown: It's not poo on the walls; promise.
Reply 29
Original post by Apii
What about my room?

I really hope that's a fake pic
Original post by Apii
Relax. I've done loads of things in here and haven't contracted any diseases yet, ok.

No, I believe the room contracted the disease with you in it...

Spoiler

Reply 31
Exactly what I meant, you have to be 18+ to legally enter Woody's Lair and willing to be filmed, there's even a sign on the door :biggrin:

Oh damn sounds like serious business :lol:
If you're looking for an experienced manager (office related ofc :h:), hit me up in a year
Original post by ivy.98
Oh damn sounds like serious business :lol:
If you're looking for an experienced manager (office related ofc :h:), hit me up in a year

Hmmm... I'm looking for someone with legal knowledge that can help me with lawsuits and such, help me get out of dodge and that. Sound like you?
Reply 33
Hmmm... I'm looking for someone with legal knowledge that can help me with lawsuits and such, help me get out of dodge and that. Sound like you?

Why'd you need that? You're not doing anything inappropriate are you? :K:
Original post by ivy.98
Why'd you need that? You're not doing anything inappropriate are you? :K:

No I never did it, I swear I didn't, who have you been talking to, they're lying!
Reply 35
No I never did it, I swear I didn't, who have you been talking to, they're lying!

Don't worry m8, your darkest secrets are safe with me :yes: hence why you should hire me :wink: no disappointment guaranteed
Original post by ivy.98
I really hope that's a fake pic

lol...it is.
Original post by ivy.98
Don't worry m8, your darkest secrets are safe with me :yes: hence why you should hire me :wink: no disappointment guaranteed

Good :smile: That's all I look for in a relationship, be it professional or romantic, is someone that can keep a secret :u:
Reply 38
Original post by Sweet n Sour
lol...it is.

You never know with these people :indiff:

#Goalz

Quick Reply

Latest