Original post by Sweet n Sour
Expensive taste lol

The profit doe :sexface:
Original post by Imperion
The profit doe :sexface:

looool dat face doe.
and dat swing.
Original post by WoodyMKC

It was the Airbnb sign that got the lol.
Reply 44
Original post by jeremy1988
I haven't seen a thread like this on here yet, although I've seen them on other forums before.

repped you for the N64. Will still be bumping N64 when I'm 70, though lol at the framed pic of your cat - that your nearest and dearest lol?

What with the 2 computers?

Where your bed at btw? or do you sleep on that couch thing?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45

lol mate, so when you get drunk you post pics of your bedroom on TSR?......you're a wild one arent you :lol:
Original post by MAINE.
repped you for the N64. Will still be bumping N64 when I'm 70, though lol at the framed pic of your cat - that your nearest and dearest lol?

That's actually not even my cat. It's just a random cat poster.

What with the 2 computers?

We used to live in an apartment with more room, and I had a second computer in the dining room. We moved to a smaller house where I have to keep everything in one room, and I didn't want to get rid of either of my computers. Now I like to play a game on one, and use the Internet on the other. I used to use a laptop for that purpose, but two desktops on a LAN station work just as well, if not better.

Where your bed at btw? or do you sleep on that couch thing?

I sleep on the couch. I got used to sleeping on couches when we lived in the apartment, and now I find it hard to sleep on a bed because it's too soft and provides no back support. Only that's such a poorly designed couch that the heavy back cushions aren't attached like they should be, and kept pushing the seat cushions off while I slept. So I have to prop a lighter pillow up against the side of the couch when I sleep now.
The gullibility on here is unreal :K:
Reply 48
Original post by MAINE.
lol mate, so when you get drunk you post pics of your bedroom on TSR?......you're a wild one arent you :lol:

it's less embarrassing but ive just come back home and i dont like going out because itis always the same
Reply 49
Original post by Apii
Jesus.

im watching u

*finger eye finger eye thingy that happens on tv*
Original post by drowzee
Anything Batman related = awesome in my book.

So f*cking true
Original post by jeremy1988
That's actually not even my cat. It's just a random cat poster.

Is that Zelda Ocarina of time? A bit of blast from the past. Have you still not completed that yet? :tongue:

I got it for Christmas 98' finished it a few months later in early 99', you're a bit slow. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest