The Student Room Group

If you win the lottery, what would you buy first?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Imperion
Aye! Need space to keep all those beauties! Oh how much do race tracks cost? :indiff:

Don't worry about that, just tell me when your birthday is :wink:

Does this count?

Spoiler

unlimited £££?

I'd hostile takeover the fortune 500 companies and ultimately rule the world and further my own agenda :colone:

(though i'd inadvertently eff up the economy by paying a lot more than anything is worth, the only inflation i'd care about is my ego, muahahaha)
Nice house, furnish said house to my liking.
A house.
Every edition of Fallout 4, that dank Fallout beer, I'd get Bethesda to make a one off batch of Nuka Cola, set up a real company named Vault-Tec and build Vaults, etc.
Original post by selfteaching
unlimited £££?

I'd hostile takeover the fortune 500 companies and ultimately rule the world and further my own agenda :colone:

(though i'd inadvertently eff up the economy by paying a lot more than anything is worth, the only inflation i'd care about is my ego, muahahaha)
Finally, someone on this forum with ambition!
idk
A dolphin... with arms... and legs... and a jetpack...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can beat you at the tracks. Again.
Original post by ivy.98
Don't worry about that, just tell me when your birthday is :wink:

Does this count?

Spoiler

:rofl: Dem hot wheels
Original post by aamirac
I can beat you at the tracks. Again.

Who even are you? :colonhash:
:rofl: Dem hot wheels
IKR!

Who even are you? :colonhash:

Who am I you ask? Why don't you find out. :huff:
A new house for my mum and gran, which would probably be a castle knowing them :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
The absolute first this I would do is open a 'Uni' bank account and put away enough for two full uni courses and a PHD.

If I won ANY amount of money, even just £500 or £1000, I would put it away for university.

Quick Reply

Latest