The Student Room Group

How many hours a week do you do each A- Level?

I had my schools sixth form open evening yesterday and I forgot to ask them how many hours of each A-Level do we do a week {I know we don't have a full time table because of the amount of free periods} I'll have to ask later, but I'm interested in how many hours other sixth forms do each A-Level a week.
Reply 1
2-3 hours on each subject probably
Personally for every lesson I do in school (if you have any frees after) go through what you've done and then after school I do another 30 minutes, I'm being realistic as I cant do work for a straight hour.
So I do about 5 hours each week for each a-level, but it alternates depending on what subject I need to focus on most,
hope this helps x
I have 4.5 hours of lessons for each of my A-levels. (Maths, FM, Physics and Chemistry)
I have 4:30 per subject a week and EXPECTED the same outside, I go 8 to 4 or 5 days and around 2-3 hours weeken days.
Each A Level at my college have 5 lessons a week, each an hour long. I currently do 2 courses, so 10 hours for me.
5 hours of lessons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday , Thursday and Friday i have 11 hours <.<
I have 9-10 hours per fortnight per subject (depending on when in the day I have the subject)

Posted from TSR Mobile
4.5 hours in lessons, 4.5 hours out lessons per subject was recommended by my college.
Original post by Crammyandcrabby
I had my schools sixth form open evening yesterday and I forgot to ask them how many hours of each A-Level do we do a week {I know we don't have a full time table because of the amount of free periods} I'll have to ask later, but I'm interested in how many hours other sixth forms do each A-Level a week.

4 hours per subject each week.
5 x 1 hour lessons per subject

Quick Reply

Latest